interlude [L2Off] L2Funfactory

Wyratrux

Just took a look at ur donation list and its ridiculous. 3rd class change? hellfire oil and lunargents? S armor and wep recipes? Kinda sad to see dat.

Just took a look at ur donation list and its ridiculous. 3rd class change? hellfire oil and lunargents? S armor and wep recipes? Kinda sad to see dat.

Let the hater kids believe, that this server is something else than Destiny,Plusone and etc.. That's what i wanted to say in all these posts, that there is no difference between them, just another donation server. :)

Edited by Darknessbg

benihime =) another donationserver :D ? i think you never played on any l2 server. the donations are very light here.. 3rd classchange and hellfire oil + lunargents ? doesnt overpower a player.. aswell as  s weap and armor recipe boxes are total weak.. all s weap and armor recipes pop out with same % and that with over 50 recipes :D so relax urself and stop hatin

Edited by Lin2Hektor

U use word "hate" very wrong and irrelevantly. Enrichen ur voc plz.And to think dat u are 1 of da server admins..good grace.

As for de donations, u take S grd recipes so lightly in a x10 server? There arent 50 wep recipes so get ur head out of ur arse. If u claim "3 recipes with same %" dat means 3 wep recipes FO SURE and u can sell EVERY SINGLE ONE of em for a high price. So practically,its like u are selling adena to ppl in exchange for real money.

Please dont reply with "stop hatin" comments which are rly immature and dumb and instead come up with some counter-arguements. Im just a normal player considering whether or not to join ur server.

its free to join noone said Beni join. many ppl will join u just need a good cp this game is old and its too easy to get S grade wpn rcp.. i didnt saw the Q  drop rate items from IT,FoG still better rcp than full wpn.

Nothing can be cheap i just want protection from ddos,bot programs n stuff 

Edited by HolaHola

U use word "hate" very wrong and irrelevantly. Enrichen ur voc plz.And to think dat u are 1 of da server admins..good grace.

As for de donations, u take S grd recipes so lightly in a x10 server? There arent 50 wep recipes so get ur head out of ur arse. If u claim "3 recipes with same %" dat means 3 wep recipes FO SURE and u can sell EVERY SINGLE ONE of em for a high price. So practically,its like u are selling adena to ppl in exchange for real money.

Please dont reply with "stop hatin" comments which are rly immature and dumb and instead come up with some counter-arguements. Im just a normal player considering whether or not to join ur server.

Please restrain yourself from flaming or using curse words , no one talked this way to you and we don't deserve to be talked to like this , if you want respect please tone it down and talk like a normal persons. As it says on our website doantions are not mandatory and we each agree to arbitrary settlement in exchange of good/services in order to keep the server up and running . Lots of money were invested in this project to bring an old school L2 experience to the Low Rate lovers . If you want to continue flaming us , fine by me - I will be taking actions against you by reporting you . You're free to think what ever you want about our server  , the connection between the closing L2Destiny and us taking over their project was clarified  .

Wyratrux u are a bit lost there lold. A- I never flamed u or ur stuff friends,just commented on donations, B- I dont know what connection to l2destiny u are talkin about. Read posts carefully.

L2FunFanctory = L2Nouvelle (x45 I mean same Admins) ?

there is best protection for ddos.. aswell as we have unique antibot system.. but there will be always someone on. so reports will get banned directly

1)Red. Tell me more "best" ddos protection. For sure same as others.

2)Yellow. I see this msg on every server. Nothing new.

doesnt matter if you see it on other server aswell xD

1) called "Link11" and was tested for and by big companies like paypal and co

2) here it means: we have the protection from vang which nearly every server has but we have additionally some tool made by russians just for us which we call vbkill.. it detects and checks packages and aswell prevents any user from automation like: time, speed etc..

peace

Edited by Lin2Hektor