Avicii - Wake Me Up (Remakes & Remix By Crackpot)

xFranky

I know that there's an available topic in this board to post music but, i thought that it's better to post a new topic.

I am a new music maker of "House & Electro House Music" and i think that it's better to share this with you to tell me your opinion.

Please don't flame and respect other people opition.

I made a remix and remake of "Avicii - Wake me Up".

I wish you will like it :happyforever: !

Edited by xFranky

There are some dB issues, and not only. ;D

Can you tell me more to unterstand? 

This guy need more practic

You need more practice, the vocals are off key. If you want i can help you, just pm me.

ok :) thank you :D It's my first track and i'm trying to make more skills ;)

Guys, it was my first try :)

Edited by xFranky

If you want to get the track key u can use this site online and free

http://chordify.net/ 

Also witch program u use to make this? 

You need to remove everything from your master channel and equalize everything one by one.

You can find lot of guides on youtube about how to remix a song and how to keep the remix on key.  

Edited by Rukus

If you want to get the track key u can use this site online and free

http://chordify.net/ 

Also witch program u use to make this? 

You need to remove everything from your master channel and equalize everything one by one.

You can find lot of guides on youtube about how to remix a song and how to keep the remix on key.  

I checked the site and the song is on key. i use fl and already i use one by one the channels because i try to change every time, the sound of acoustic organs. Thank you about your opition and about your experience :)

Edited by xFranky

I checked the site and the song is on key. i use fl and already i use one by one the channels because i try to change every time, the sound of acoustic organs. Thank you about your opition and about your experience :)

No problem, first of all you need to set up your fl studio for better sound quality, after you need to keep every sound on 0db that depends.

Also in this song the beat is damaged by other sounds by snare or clap so it sounds like twice.

Also there are many synths plugins for fl studio free or torent package that you can find more clean kicks snares effects etc.

You better learn some basics before starting to produce; for instance, rework vs remix vs fix vs edit

Already by your comments, i learned more better things. Ah, this will be helpful. I have many things on my mind to make it better.
Thank you for your advice! :)

No problem, first of all you need to set up your fl studio for better sound quality, after you need to keep every sound on 0db that depends.

Also in this song the beat is damaged by other sounds by snare or clap so it sounds like twice.

Also there are many synths plugins for fl studio free or torent package that you can find more clean kicks snares effects etc.

1. I searched about db and i can tell you that already fixed. Now the sound doesn't make any stuffy at the moment. 
2. Thank you for your information about "clap & snare". I will find a way to fix that.
3. That's a good idea about torrents. I didn't think of about that :D
You are really helpful! :D
Edited by xFranky

1. I searched about db and i can tell you that already fixed. Now the sound doesn't make any stuffy at the moment. 
2. Thank you for your information about "clap & snare". I will find a way to fix that.
3. That's a good idea about torrents. I didn't think of about that :D
You are really helpful! :D

No problem, you should keep in mind that you cant make everything perfect you still need the song to get mastered by studio to clean the bugs etc... ;)

This is an sample i did to keep as clean as i can the sounds without bugs etc with  fl studio.... https://soundcloud.com/rukus-xyper/inside-rukus-club-sample-mix 

I think logic pro or ableton is still better than fl.... 

Edited by Rukus

No problem, you should keep in mind that you cant make everything perfect you still need the song to get mastered by studio to clean the bugs etc... ;)

This is an sample i did to keep as clean as i can the sounds without bugs etc with  fl studio.... https://soundcloud.com/rukus-xyper/inside-rukus-club-sample-mix 

I think logic pro or ableton is still better than fl.... 

Nice work :P I know that i am not perfect but i am trying to make the best.

Keep this hard work man. you did nice work to this track.

Is not about what program is the best but what do you thing is easy for you. ;)

Nice work :P I know that i am not perfect but i am trying to make the best.

Keep this hard work man. you did nice work to this track.

Is not about what program is the best but what do you thing is easy for you. ;)

Thank you, well all those programs have the same logic with very little changes my point is on sound quality fl studio need lot of work to set up and to get the "best perfect" sound quality than other 2 i just said before.

You need lot of reading and watching tutorials also dont forget to download free samples and synths etc.

I just found vocal to the sample track i posted before on F key as my melody and kick it is. https://soundcloud.com/rukus-xyper/inside-rukus-vocal-sample-mix