high five [L2J] L2Holiday

L2Holiday

who care about your shity hr  server, u think your server is l2 off also think your server have 1,5k,(real) but true your server is piece of shit 

and its not stalone server.

maybe is yours server then now i get all the hate, i dont care who starts this server 

just dont copy ME okay ladyes?? wrote that 1 year ago.. imagine whats goin on in my head NOW. and when we go LIVE All you can come and take notes (once again)

:y u no?:   Copyright © L2Holidays. All rights reserved.  

Edited by bella

maybe is yours server then now i get all the hate, i dont care who starts this server 

just dont copy ME okay ladyes?? wrote that 1 year ago.. imagine whats goin on in my head NOW. and when we go LIVE All you can come and take notes (once again)

:y u no?:   Copyright © L2Holidays. All rights reserved.  

why so mad bro

:rage:  :rage:  :rage:

You started it, I just Finish it off :poker face: And i feel much better now when ALL can see how everyone look up to Grandfather L2World for them cool stuff.

yeah true, everyone want copy shity features from your server,  34/24 buff slot,  450 max att, (L2OFF with .comands) and server w/o ppl

ahah stop pleache 

we stoped global chat due to big spam about nonsese,

the restart will take a time in like 5 minutes, we waited till the baium will die

[kinda hard to restart server when baium 50% hp right?]

Big spam about nonsense? LOL :D
Check ur forum mate, there are some topics about that ubr lags/delays/freezes.
And the restart is supposed to change that sh1tty announcments you made there, 10 lines of announcments every 30 sec :D. You were the one spamming chat bro.

And there is a quote from one of the topics at ur forum:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you start use some brain? Turn off that announcement every 1 minute. Jezus. We are not blind and we can read it, but now, 10 diferent announcement every minute. Its a flood guys. Next thing is lagg. Ppls qq about that lagg and we got an answer from staff:
Lag cos of ddos attacks. few min later:
I dont have lagg, other gms too, so problem with your conection guys  (half server?). Later:
We need restart to fix these lagg problems BUT WE WILL DO THAT AT NIGHT. Stop kidding and do damt restart. Imposible to play with these delay/laggs. If you dont have it, fine good for you. But half server qq about it and you dont really care. thats really nice in 1st day of server start. Good start
~~~~~~~~~~

trust me I'm an expert :)

You started it, I just Finish it off :poker face: And i feel much better now when ALL can see how everyone look up to Grandfather L2World for them cool stuff.

you seem trully retarded.

keep dreaming about your server being a success 

nice server 24/7 lag spikes

Yep.

This is another Stalone's server btw. Go and check the server. Rates has been changed to x15, dropx10 -> same as on Tales, donate list is same as it is on Tales. Same mob stats as on Tales, the whole system is from Tales, lawl....

Just go and check their forum, most of the threads are about server being another Stalone's serv :D