[League Of Legends Referral Service 2.0] Fast, Cheap & Professional Service!

HyDoR

League of Legends Referral Service (2.0)

xvGBjtm.png
9h5fg7.jpg
Click on images to make your order!
2y6joxqg.jpgpmloqqup.jpgyhhzubz7.jpg
nfuq6gb4.jpgt2upsl4x.jpgb8jocjuh.jpg
Or the "BUY NOW" below for different amount!

NEW SERVICE!!!
Your acc have reach 200-250 Referrals (max raferrals you should have at your acc to avoid ban) but you are out of RP's?!
No problem!
We have the solution to give you more RP's with out risking your acc getting banned!! 
Tested and working 100%!!!
More infos at my skype!

Items you can buy!
System RAF 2.0 (5 lvl)
1. 5 referrals = 1€ - You receive Influence Points : 1250
2. 10 referrals = 1.5€ - You receive Influence Points : 2500
3. 25 referrals = 3€ - You receive Influence Points : 6250
4. 50 referrals = 5.5€ - You receive Influence Points : 12500
5. 100 referrals = 11€ - You receive Influence Points : 25000
6. 150 referrals = 15.50€ - You receive Influence Points : 37500

System RAF 2.0 (10 lvl)
1. 6 referrals = 2€ - You receive 3750 IP, Rune page, Recruiter Forum Badge, Recruiter Forum Title
2. 10 referrals = 3€ - You receive 975 RP, 5000 IP, Rune page, Recruiter Forum Badge, Recruiter Forum Title
3. 25 referrals = 7.5€ - You receive 975 RP, 8750 IP, Rune page, Grey Warwick Skin\Hero
4. 50 referrals = 15€ - You receive 2975 RP, 15000 IP, Rune page, Grey Warwick Skin\Hero, Medieval Twitch Skin\Hero
5. 75 referrals = 22.50€ - You receive 6975 RP, 18750 IP, Rune page, Grey Warwick Skin\Hero, Medieval Twitch Skin\Hero
5. 100 referrals = 30€ - You receive 16975 RP, 27500 IP, Rune page, Grey Warwick Skin\Hero, Medieval Twitch Skin\Hero
6. 150 referrals = 40€ - You receive 21975 RP, 40000 IP, Rune page, Grey Warwick Skin\Hero, Medieval Twitch Skin\Hero

*Paysafecard Payments have a small fee of +5%

b7bfix.png

FEEDBACKS

one of the best ref service!! will come again when i spent my points!!!

He is trusted guys,seriously now.

He made me 100 refs when he started his refs,and 40 refs that he owe me before few days.
I ordered 100 + 50 refs,and i have already the 50 refs,now waiting to update the 100.

I can trully vouch for him

Hello,
i never write something like this, BUT
this GUY is the friendliest and best guys i ever met in this forum!!!

Thank you so much again. Everyone should be like you!

Simply awesome service very friendly and fastest !!!
+++++ raccomanded

this guy is so nice,
got my 100 refs, thanks!

150 refs quickly done and a really nice dude!
Great Service
Recommending this dude!

OH MY GOOOOOD TY SO MUCH TY TY SO MUCH GUYS !!

BIG BUMP FOR THIS AWESOME SERVICE !!
Cheap & friendly Ref's service !:DD

WORKS TY MAN !!!
rly this works got 17k rp
totally trustable service !!!

on 20 Jun 2014 - 11:44 PM, said:
Quick response, explained due to lol downtime. Referrals completed.
Recommended and trustworthy

on 18 Jun 2014 - 01:24 AM, said:
Just leaving some feedback on my order of 100 RAF package. 100% legit, there was a small issue and HyDoR fixed it right away and I have everything I ordered.
Would recommend this guy A+

Edited by HyDoR

the quotes are made up :), if they are not, show the names of the people :)!

dont know why it dont show the names! :S

i took the quotes from my threads on other forums

i'm not allow to post links to other forums right?!