R95 C6 Client

mjst

I can do for you new weapons, remaked and without bugs, pm for price if you are interested :)

"Haha, selling shared armors! Haha"

Dude, pm me, and I will give it to Your FOR FREE (Skype: mrave20). Good luck with Your sales CriticalError  :happyforever:

"Haha, selling shared armors! Haha"

Dude, pm me, and I will give it to Your FOR FREE (Skype: mrave20). Good luck with Your sales CriticalError  :happyforever:

he looking no bugged shares, and I do it myself, you can do it? no ofc not because you are to noob to work with 3DS Studio Max and UnrealEngine to build it ofc, I keep it in my mind, go home, you do not fit in this community.

Edited by CriticalError

I think I need to share with You few funny facts:
1. I've and adapted all GoD / Lindvior shitty armos for other chronicles - INCLUDING IL (wow, i know, right?!)
2. I've created custom helmets for any chronicle - INCLUDING IL (this can not be, right?!)
3. I've adapted weapons, accessories and other shits.
4. I work with 3Ds Max, Sketchup, Photoshop and Corel DRAW in reall life - I know, it is beyond imagination; because I'am an archtecture  :poker face:

* 5. All Your preciouse shits You do and You think make You awesome, are just...shits, because You learned it from YT tuts and begging other ppl to teach You. But that is not the funniest thing here. The funniest thing here is, that You don't use those stuff in reall life  :happyforever: I do. It is - at least at some point - a part of my work (3D and 2D). You...are just goofin around and making a fool of Yourself. All this "3D skills" (lawl) You have are for nothing. Even 5th year old boy can spend his time watching YT tuts.

Oh...THE MOST MYSTERIOUS THING You know are...the armors and weapons positions (scale and rotation). Dude...You dont need it for new chronicles, just for IL and everyone knows it at this point. So if Your phucked mind...what still makes You so awesome? Nothing...You are just lame kiddo, sitting in his parents house, trying to make "cool stuff" for L2 and once You are done, You will go and work in reall life as a miner (in best care scenerio)  :okey: 

You are pathetic - You and Your "3D skills". You know shit about 3Ds Max (just enought to import export meshes, lol) and Your "UnrealEngine" skills are just illegal edition of original files. No one will use Your "skills". Haha. Go now, leech some mesh from other games, so You could import that into L2 and phuck this game even more. Enojy Your miserable life  :alone:

Edited by aVVe

omg crit, ave calm down you guys coz i the end its not about the money (in some cases)

stop fighting :( and help us with this :

"aVVe : Oh...THE MOST MYSTERIOUS THING You know are...the armors and weapons positions (scale and rotation)"

from where we edit those positions and scale . . . coz i wana know more ?

ive seen someone adding stuff to the char and i wana try

guys pls share more info about this pls :(

omg crit, ave calm down you guys coz i the end its not about the money (in some cases)

stop fighting :( and help us with this :

"aVVe : Oh...THE MOST MYSTERIOUS THING You know are...the armors and weapons positions (scale and rotation)"

from where we edit those positions and scale . . . coz i wana know more ?

ive seen someone adding stuff to the char and i wana try

guys pls share more info about this pls :(

we are not fighting, we are saying true, this shit ppl deserve the worst, is a lab rat, because before when we knew each suck everything she could and then vanished like a rat to want to dirty as it is doing now, but rats are so unfortunately are crap, this shit talking is an architect, who is this and that, then what the hell is doing in this miserable world of lineage2? if u are a professional, so called you do jobs 2d, 3d what doing here? ahh clear surely will have a salary of shit and why you should go to this ah, that epic tale of truth, you are and I will continue being a shit, whatever you do rookie, you never learned anything from the community lineage2, nothing but insult others and not give a shit, nothing but painted textures, then I tell you one thing go to hell, I have a clear conscience of my knowledge which I use, help and continue helping others as always did you do? just go posting on forums I sell updaters ohh, oh god I sell my armor is so professional, I call that stealing things from other games and add to lineage2, and you doing this piece of shit? if using original textures useless customer should realize what you say before you speak, bye to this topic, I end here, continue your pathetic life professional architect!!!!

(Some crap talk. Worst english ever)

I really don't understand what You are trying to say, but I'm sure it is importand...

I end here, continue your pathetic life professional architect!!!!

Oh I'm enojoing it  :happyforever: And what am I doing here? Well, as long I enjoy what I do in matter of designing I can still sell those stuff and (for example) buy a new smartphone  :happyforever: 
Take care kiddo!

Edited by aVVe

I just waited for You to show up. You simply can't miss such opportunity to spread Your shitty talks  :happyforever:  BTW: I will tell You a secret xdem (for free - woo hoo, right?!): the only person who is on his "last chance" here is...You my r-tarded friend. All this spam in market secion, all this flame on EVERYONE everywhere. I guess Your next crap talk will end Your short history here  :okey: Oh well, no one will miss you anyway  :poker face: