[L2J] L2Aegis

Solomun

Actually, there is no way to abuse it :)

After 30 seconds, buffs from all cancels (that are casted on those 30 seconds) will return no matter what. Be patient and you will see it at 18 July in our G.O!

And do you think the haters or the mad kids wont come in mass pvp just to cancel?10 sec are more than enough(and if the cancels are too op..even 10 sec are too much for a pvp server). Those ppl already ruinning the mass pvp because they go on pk or et with 1 sec heal aggroing like mads,now beside the mad aggroes give them also cancel.

For sure if this server will get ppl ,will be a cancel bots(for sure u havent lameguard) fest.

Then will be the slhs(because i suppose they wont be able to steal buffs and it will work as cancel)...3-4 slhs in pt using cancel on same target,GL.

Edited by |Ambra|

And do you think the haters or the mad kids wont come in mass pvp just to cancel?10 sec are more than enough(and if the cancels are too op..even 10 sec are too much for a pvp server). Those ppl already ruinning the mass pvp because they go on pk or et with 1 sec heal aggroing like mads,now beside the mad aggroes give them also cancel.

For sure if this server will get ppl ,will be a cancel bots(for sure u havent lameguard) fest.

Then will be the slhs(because i suppose they wont be able to steal buffs and it will work as cancel)...3-4 slhs in pt using cancel on same target,GL.

Please be patient and check first how WHOLE cancel system is.

I guess you already answered yourself. HOWEVER, he said they have some custom bot protection... I guess some antifarm stuff like: spawning antibot mobs, captcha or other stuff, no lameguard for sure. So feel free to join with bots to spam skills, potions, antibackstabs and other stuff.

i really miss you and your sph dodge :3 after inception i got bored of l2..inception was the only server that i really enjoyed :3 can't wait to see this on :D gl.. also stop giving stuffs to your friends.. and abt you stop playing u are a fucking admin not player on your own server.. also more events this time :* love ya 

i really miss you and your sph dodge :3 after inception i got bored of l2..inception was the only server that i really enjoyed :3 can't wait to see this on :D gl.. also stop giving stuffs to your friends.. and abt you stop playing u are a fucking admin not player on your own server.. also more events this time :* love ya 

your shit forsaken died so fast? xa0xa0xa0xa0xa0x0xa today forsaken will have 10 on, all will go to Aegis and you can QQ )

Edited by Davidakos

your shit forsaken died so fast? xa0xa0xa0xa0xa0x0xa today forsaken will have 10 on, all will go to Aegis and you can QQ )

Go home, you are drunk.

I'm talking to dirtysexmusic aka the dicksucker of forsaken wannabe 'admin', why do you even answer? 

Cause that guy ain't Forsaken's owner cpt. Obvious :)