[L2J] L2Aegis

Solomun

Still not your business so if you don't know some basic things, don't respond.

I know too many things about anything so cut the crap and also quit spamming in a definitely not-related to Forsaken server. 

150 because all started to log min 3 bots...be serious.Wtf are those % ?0,05% for rb jwl,1.5% for enchants,one belt 500GB-1gb=500kk=1mob drop 30kk.
While 1 weapon +18 is 18 euros.Hard farm so ppl will focus on donations.Anyway gl.

/Edit:
0,5% for blessed,totaly joke.Even in retail i have more chances to get weapon +10 than getting here weapon +18 farming like a chinese.

Edited by |Ambra|

Mobs at farm aren't moving at all, 75% ppl farming are tricksters/stormscreamers with CDL. There is more bots out there then monsters lol. And where is your antibot system?... I have been using 4x l2Tower for ~45 minutes right now, and nothing happened, just a few billions of adena :> Jeez, another 2-3 week server...

Mobs at farm aren't moving at all, 75% ppl farming are tricksters/stormscreamers with CDL. There is more bots out there then monsters lol. And where is your antibot system?... I have been using 4x l2Tower for ~45 minutes right now, and nothing happened, just a few billions of adena :> Jeez, another 2-3 week server...

forget about tower dude create bots and send the money ;) i did this for 10 minutes and i make crazy adena but server sux so i just leave.

@bonjovi i love your music.. Just laugh at them bro..They hate so much.. that they can't even make diference :P also extremly stupid... this l2 comunity is braindead and i think you noticed allready :> let them sit in their corners and cry.. because of course.. if u are not by their side.. and if you are a guy with half brain still intact.. logic is to be l2forsaken staff.. :P 

Correct me davidakospenis if i'm wrong :P  :troll:  :troll:

I thought Aegis would worth to play but first thing i've noticed as I logged: corruption.

15 mins after server's Grand Opening 1 random guy with nick ComeToPapa had 14k gold bars  (I saw it because admin forgot to remove rank with TOP Gold Bars)

Then after 5 mins he removed the rank, gj for corruptions!

24 hours online, without being approved to vote sites and there are 300+ players online!

Be a part of this great community on www.L2Aegis.com

good serv, and farm isnt that hard as some ppls saying, my inventory is full of epics, and alrdy 1500~ gb in 3-4hours of farm

and you are rdy to make a char full

but i hope admin add a pvp zone, and with reward like 1fa/per kill and some reward on gm shop with those fa

this serv can be even better as i see with my eyes

Edited by otinane..

good serv, and farm isnt that hard as some ppls saying, my inventory is full of epics, and alrdy 1500~ gb in 3-4hours of farm

and you are rdy to make a char full

but i hope admin add a pvp zone, and with reward like 1fa/per kill and some reward on gm shop with those fa

this serv can be even better as i see with my eyes

i dont think so..1500 gb in 4h.

And ye lets say ill bot like mad and ill make char full..wtf i do in a pvp server when all are farming/botting like mad.

Damn aegis stop being proud of 300..when all are botting,get serious.Its a PvP server no?So i prefer to go at raids and pvp for raids etc than farming and farming at a PVP server.PvP just with the name cuz the facts,balls.So PvP server where there isnt a pvp area or something to encourage the pvp.