Website Template (Psd File Only)

Yes the idea came from this but i only liked the thing with the forum activity and acp the whole design it's different and not just another wallpaper and left panel lol if you check the psd you will see that the only thing it's the same with this it's the forum activity bar and the control panel!

Also if you want i can show you picture of my psd and you can check if it's the same with this!

Yes the idea came from this but i only liked the thing with the forum activity and acp the whole design it's different and not just another wallpaper and left panel lol if you check the psd you will see that the only thing it's the same with this it's the forum activity bar and the control panel!

Also if you want i can show you picture of my psd and you can check if it's the same with this!

I don't need any pictures ofc.. I just said it is similar to Falcon's, the menu and the right panel are the same.. Anyway, good luck with your sales.

I don't need any pictures ofc.. I just said it is similar to Falcon's, the menu and the right panel are the same.. Anyway, good luck with your sales.

Thanks.

my post is deleted for some reason... so i must understand that you have moderator friends

so i must call you unskilled

reason:

i dont like it you sell shared things

oh edited

my post is deleted for some reason... so i must understand that you have moderator friends

so i must call you unskilled

reason:

i dont like it you sell shared things

oh edited

find it shared but the current design not something similar to this and i will request to lock this topic otherwise gtfo and go back to your cave.

Not bad, just the background could be other better, the green doesnt rly fit, I guess :P

Good luck :)

Thanks mate :)

I think about make a rework on this template cause i don't like some things too on this template :P