Website Template (Psd File Only)

Good luck with the sales, although, I didn't really like the bg and why do you use the same navigation as the shared template (that frs95 gave the link), and the panels ? Just a question. :)

P.s. A bit off-topic, but, frs95 - don't call it Falcon's template, because I didn't make it, I just shared it in my page!! :D

Good luck with the sales, although, I didn't really like the bg and why do you use the same navigation as the shared template (that frs95 gave the link), and the panels ? Just a question. :)

P.s. A bit off-topic, but, frs95 - don't call it Falcon's template, because I didn't make it, I just shared it in my page!! :D

about the navigation if you check it it's not the same it has some more things on the upper and down part of navigation.

about the panels yes you are right i just liked them and take them i make some rework cause if you try to make this layers bigger then they are looks really sux but on the rework it will be different and you will don't find any thing same as any other template.

Ah, dude I just said Falcon's cuz firstly it was on your website, and I know you design websites so I thought it might be an old work of yours.

Ah, dude I just said Falcon's cuz firstly it was on your website, and I know you design websites so I thought it might be an old work of yours.

nope it was a share on a very known Russian site

Now is really better dude.vYou could work more on the logo though. 

Good luck with your sales ;)

yeap logo was on my next update i just didn't had time to finish it :P i'll work on this later!

Thanks mate :)