New Lineage 2 Template

I dont think iAndre ... :P I bought it from snoopi months ago :P this is the true... But i didn't open that server then i want my money back and i sell it :P

My mistake then. :)

I dont think iAndre ... :P I bought it from snoopi months ago :P this is the true... But i didn't open that server then i want my money back and i sell it :P

this is "resell" and it will be good to ask him if he wants to sell his work.

you will think "lol it's mine now" yes but every single web designer make this work for his customer if we all start resell what we bought it will be a mess and this will make snoopi for example to lose one more work from someone since he will take this from you.

i don't know how to explain you this and if you get it right anyway it's my opinion..

regards

this is "resell" and it will be good to ask him if he wants to sell his work.

you will think "lol it's mine now" yes but every single web designer make this work for his customer if we all start resell what we bought it will be a mess and this will make snoopi for example to lose one more work from someone since he will take this from you.

i don't know how to explain you this and if you get it right anyway it's my opinion..

regards

I dont think he have problem ... We speak and i put credits 2 posts after the first :P