high five [L2J] L2 Forsaken

L2Forsaken

ok 16 y/o..

if thats all you have to say

enjoy spectre! they will make ur mirage 0% there for sure and u will be happy noob player ,gl"

one archer hit me inside of the fcking door
[25/6/2014 8:06:55 μμ] Dinger L2S™: i lose 2 times for bugs
[25/6/2014 8:07:02 μμ] Dinger L2S™: all other games victories

[23/6/2014 5:33:58 πμ] Tzivatos™: dunno wtf is wrong but it can't be this CreativeDancer make that dmg normaly..he kill 1 full pt with bp! if he is donator than my clan leaving for op donations if he is hacker we'll leave too cause you didn't had protections for this.
be serious dude this thing can't happend normaly!

[23/6/2014 6:02:28 πμ] Tzivatos™: im duelist :P anyway the point is that we couldn't kill him 1 full party and he kills us it's not about me only

PRO! so pro ,give us hope god! let us see some more
Edited by L2Forsaken

if thats all you have to say

enjoy spectre! they will make ur mirage 0% there for sure and u will be happy noob player ,gl"

one archer hit me inside of the fcking door
[25/6/2014 8:06:55 μμ] Dinger L2S™: i lose 2 times for bugs
[25/6/2014 8:07:02 μμ] Dinger L2S™: all other games victories

[23/6/2014 5:33:58 πμ] Tzivatos™: dunno wtf is wrong but it can't be this CreativeDancer make that dmg normaly..he kill 1 full pt with bp! if he is donator than my clan leaving for op donations if he is hacker we'll leave too cause you didn't had protections for this.
be serious dude this thing can't happend normaly!

[23/6/2014 6:02:28 πμ] Tzivatos™: im duelist :P anyway the point is that we couldn't kill him 1 full party and he kills us it's not about me only
PRO! so pro ,give us hope god! let us see some more

Noone can defeat me in oly i win all classes mages,tanks,dd,bishops,domis,all of them and i lose cause of your fcking bugs you change 2 or 3 times geodata (as you say) and you failed again and again and again.

hmm..i loged on your server with phx and you speak about me?i go for pvp with my tank and they cry cause they couldn't kill me and you know why?cause l2tower works (cp/hp recovery + scripts for antibackstap) and also l2phx with autoheal my char..so yes you are fcking retard with 0 knowledge and you pretend you are pro cause you show my pms on you?

you don't even check what happend on your fail server this guy creative dancer can kill 1 party easy and now you know why now stfu and please stop open more servers!

Noone can defeat me in oly i win all classes mages,tanks,dd,bishops,domis,all of them and i lose cause of your fcking bugs you change 2 or 3 times geodata (as you say) and you failed again and again and again.

hmm..i loged on your server with phx and you speak about me?i go for pvp with my tank and they cry cause they couldn't kill me and you know why?cause l2tower works (cp/hp recovery + scripts for antibackstap) and also l2phx with autoheal my char..so yes you are fcking retard with 0 knowledge and you pretend you are pro cause you show my pms on you?

you don't even check what happend on your fail server this guy creative dancer can kill 1 party easy and now you know why now stfu and please stop open more servers!

gratz 

mucho mucho guto hacker detected   :dat:  :dat:  :dat:  :dat:

Edited by AchYlek

gratz 

mucho mucho guto hacker detected   :dat:  :dat:  :dat:  :dat:

this is your problem or that this server got 0 protections and people use tones of bugs? lol

Edited by Dinger

probably creativedancer kills you in all servers

troll harder  /  300+ players dont care about your opinion

:y u no?:

Edited by L2Forsaken

probably creativedancer kills you in all servers

troll harder  /  300+ players dont care about your opinion

:y u no?:

lol..you are so kid srsly!

that's why your server is fail!anyway this is end for me now if you want keep spaming alone.

lol..you are so kid srsly!

that's why your server is fail!anyway this is end for me now if you want keep spaming alone.

yes yes man, you tell me this and right now you probably play forsaken with alt char cuz u dont have serbidor to play ,cmon!  :poker face:

well anyway, thx for making my busy days! i feel better

Edited by L2Forsaken

yes yes man, you tell me this and right now you probably play forsaken with alt char cuz u dont have serbidor to play ,cmon!  :poker face:

well anyway, thx for making my busy days! i feel better

ΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑΗΑ you are so believer dude.

i play on Rivality and waiting for Spectre so stfu

just a strange report, i downloaded the full patch from ur site entered normally but every time my mouse cursor runs over spirit ores the client crashes.

i dont thing its my clients side since i dont have any problems playing on other servers.

any info on that?

ps. tryed .repair creating new chars but this item seems to be fully bugged or something.

just a strange report, i downloaded the full patch from ur site entered normally but every time my mouse cursor runs over spirit ores the client crashes.

i dont thing its my clients side since i dont have any problems playing on other servers.

any info on that?

ps. tryed .repair creating new chars but this item seems to be fully bugged or something.

it's cause you didn't check the last download file

rSFzyVC.png