high five [L2J] L2 Forsaken

L2Forsaken

joined, shit serbidor for gladis only

nah it's only for th ;) mirage is op you can't do anything if your enemy have mirage he hit you and you can't heal,you can't make spell,you can't make anything 

admins says it's RETAIL server hahahahahaah that's why all debuffs,cancels,etc working 100% ..

from what i've seen on this server?he just got the pack and he open the server he just add 2,3 codes and that's all 0 changes on skills,classes,etc so 0 balance!

he always say "i fix this and this and this" and he didn't fix a shiet that means he is totally unskilled!

you don't need more you failed anyway.. you say over 3 times you fix mirage and it's still the same shiet

tell me more

1 cryer with his clan left cuz they dont know to play and blame gm for that XD

more 350 players here, for sure i failed

so tell me more

Edited by L2Forsaken

tell me more

1 cryer with his clan left cuz they dont know to play and blame gm for that XD

more 350 players here, for sure i failed

so tell me more

cryer? HAHAHA bitch please.

i start on a gh it was ok but mages with cancels was op so i made a sorceror but then duelists/gks was undefeatable cause of their stuns,disarm,etc then ofc i leave your retard server which as i told ya i know if it's fixed or now i'm not a kid or any newbie player you didn't make hard work on your project anyway and finaly one day one friend of me say me "make treasure hunter they are op" i go for pvp and bishops couldn't heal while i hit them cause of mirage,mages couldn't make me spells cause of mirage,fighters couldn't hit me cause of mirage and shiets like this even with you with a gm char i could win you with th  :troll:

anyway your server is shiet and i can't even believe ppl why they fcking join on your server with full unbalance and unskilled developer and you can find a lot of projects which they work hard on them and they fail cause of low online!

that's why Lineage 2 is dead cause of some retards like you and when you fail this server too you will open one more fcking server like l2wild with another name with the same pack you will take ppl money for nothing and you will make this again and again and again..

anyway fu and your server i don't care anymore!

nah it's only for th ;) mirage is op you can't do anything if your enemy have mirage he hit you and you can't heal,you can't make spell,you can't make anything 

gratz,

try play w/o reflect vs th

after u can heal your self. 

rage kid ,cry more cuz u fail at l2 :P

i /care much about you ,tell me more of your l2 stories plz

now go play some shit serbidor with +30 enchants and 20 online where mirage is 0% so you will be happy ever after, trust me ,do as i say

Edited by L2Forsaken

rage kid ,cry more cuz u fail at l2 :P

i /care much about you ,tell me more of your l2 stories plz

now go play some shit serbidor with +30 enchants and 20 online where mirage is 0% so you will be happy ever after, trust me ,do as i say

the best game is Lineage 2 solo player,

mucho good serbidor  :happyforever:

the best game is Lineage 2 solo player,

mucho good serbidor  :happyforever:

:happyforever:, im gonna quit l2 and making servers cuz mirage is op

True Story  :dat:

Edited by L2Forsaken