You're dead.

L2Tales is a joke and you know it. Fake online x3-x4, Fake Pc's. The only reason why its "popular" because most people just care because the online is "high".

I am real. If you think that L2Tales is a good server, I think you need a reality check. People that prefer quality over quantity then they will join here, simple as that.

Peace.

I never played L2Tales, I know it has boosted online - we all do know it, but still the online is 3-4k while on this one the online is 50-100.

One of the biggest parts that play the role in L2 IS COMPETITION, how do you want to guarantee people the competition if you have 50 online? Who are they supposed to compete with? Grinding to the infinite, to upgrade your gear, to grind even faster to upgrade your gear to grind even faster? Doesn't sound like fun, does it?

There are almost no people that will pick 100 online good quantity server instead of 4k online medium quantity server with tons of competitions and enemies...

he opens a server month after month and he has 5-10k at each one of them. 

The day any Tales will reach 5k real online i'll sky dive naked and post the video here.

Tales is totally shit.. I couldnt even play it more than a week after opening.For sure there is fake people mod, fake online,bugs and so on, but people are stupid to believe them and join cuz of "high" population and easier gameplay". Every veteran player would prefer mmorpg than tales, cuz L2 is about to rise step by step(quests,raids etc), not to full buff urself with NPC and to get top gear in a week, but most veterans already left the game and mostly noobs left, thats the reason why shit servers are full. So if some  the old players come back to join any servers it's going to be low rate without gm shops/buffers etc.. but it's really rare to happens, cuz they prefer to remember the game with the good old times, than with these trash money making servers. (I've played L2  - Prelude to hellbound, but after hellbound died i left, cuz L2 changed totally and came back after H5 released, but I dont play any server right now, just waste 1-2 hours, trying to feel again the old fun times, but without success, it can never happen..[ I was in l2evoke, but most of Tempest members left so i left also, cuz i had private problems] ).I didnt try MMORPG, cuz I'm not really H5 fan, but I've checked the topic since the begining and these guys did really hard work, so im 100% sure that MMORPG is much better than Tales will ever be, so if i had the time and the desire to play L2 i would definitely play that server.So people stop to treat L2 like another game and just to play easy servers with high ON, THIS IS NOT L2!!!  better play lower population servers with low rates ,but see every feature of the game step by step and have much more fun.

Edited by Darknessbg

Tales is totally shit.. I couldnt even play it more than a week after opening.For sure there is fake people mod, fake online,bugs and so on, but people are stupid to believe them and join cuz of "high" population and easier gameplay". Every veteran player would prefer mmorpg than tales, cuz L2 is about to rise step by step(quests,raids etc), not to full buff urself with NPC and to get top gear in a week, but most veterans already left the game and mostly noobs left, thats the reason why shit servers are full. So if some  the old players come back to join any servers it's going to be low rate without gm shops/buffers etc.. but it's really rare to happens, cuz they prefer to remember the game with the good old times, that with these trash money making servers. (I've played L2  - Prelude to hellbound, but after hellbound died i left, cuz L2 changed totally and came back after H5 released, but I dont play any server right now, just waste 1-2 hours, trying to feel again the old fun times, but without success, it can never happen..[ I was in l2evoke, but most of Tempest members left so i left also, cuz i had private problems] ).I didnt try MMORPG, cuz I'm not really H5 fan, but I've checked the topic since the begining and these guys did really hard work, so im 100% sure that MMORPG is much better than Tales will ever be, so if i had the time and the desire to play L2 i would definitely play that server.So people stop to treat L2 like another game and just to play easy servers with high ON, THIS IS NOT L2!!!  better play lower population servers with low rates ,but see every feature of the game step by step and have much more fun.

And you could just say "I have been playing l2 for long time, I think I'm pro, veterans already left, instead of having fun and competing with others you should explore L2 world step by step"

Wow, my feelings.. this post almost gave me a cancer...

My opinion is - no matter how good you server is, as long as it has 50 online IT CANT compete with any server with 4k+ online, let's be real.. There is nothing to do on 50 online server. you can aswell open ur l2 server and grind into the eternity, lawl.

And you could just say "I have been playing l2 for long time, I think I'm pro, veterans already left, instead of having fun and competing with others you should explore L2 world step by step"

Wow, my feelings.. this post almost gave me a cancer...

My opinion is - no matter how good you server is, as long as it has 50 online IT CANT compete with any server with 4k+ online, let's be real.. There is nothing to do on 50 online server. you can aswell open ur l2 server and grind into the eternity, lawl.

Yy.. my english is not the best, so I've explained it a bit difficult. I just wanted to say that myself as veteran player and every other veteran player would never play L2 Tales. ( I've never said im a pro, but as old L2 player it's normal to be one lol joking , just wanted to give a view why i talk about L2 like veteran, cuz i knew  l2 tales fanboys will attack me if i talk about old l2 times/veterans/ l2tales and so on)

Anyway keep going MMORPG, wish u all the best! L2 needs serious servers.

Edited by Darknessbg

Yy.. my english is not the best, so I've explained it a bit difficult. I just wanted to say that myself as veteran player and every other veteran player would never play L2 Tales. ( I've never said im a pro, but as old L2 player it's normal to be good lol )

You are wrong, there are maany veteran players playing Tales/Holiday and all of those overcrowded servers, because veteran players like to COMPETE. Competition in L2 is the key to the success, it keeps people on grinding, playing etc., and low online = no competition, simple as that.

You are wrong, there are maany veteran players playing Tales/Holiday and all of those overcrowded servers, because veteran players like to COMPETE. Competition in L2 is the key to the success, it keeps people on grinding, playing etc., and low online = no competition, simple as that.

Okay, can you tell me one big clan from the old times ? It's obviously that if there are some they are fake. And give me a reason why Tempest started L2evoke even they knew there are not many online, and some of them still playing even the server is almost empty  ?

You just got the answer why bad servers are full, but good ones are empty and die after while. Because as u see people prefer to play fake/buggy/donation/corrupted/easy/etc servers just because there are many people and they can "compete", than to play real L2  as it should be and compete with few, but good players. If people start to play L2, because of the game, not because of high population, there would be many good servers, more fun and the game wouldn't die, like it's going to happen soon. :)

I'm sorry for spam. My last post. GL!

Edited by Darknessbg

Okay, can you tell me one big clan from the old times ? It's obviously that if there are some they are fake. And give me a reason why Tempest started L2evoke even they knew there are not many online, and some of them still playing even the server is almost empty  ?

if you mean tempest like the tempest from arion then it's lol clan  :happyforever:

Arion ? As i said there are just fake ones or maybe some member of tempest may try to make joke clan, dont really know about Arion, right now. Few are in Evoke, few in other servers, but most of us dont play anywhere, right now.

Edited by Darknessbg

I would like to join the server, trust me, but I dont really feel like playing on 50 online server which can be closed anytime due to lack of online, that's the fact - there are hundreds of servers every year, and the Admins are saying "we will never wipe, we will never close, etc etc", and after a couple of failures and as some time is passing they all close, for me right now it's a  waste of time :(

Guest Elfocrash

I would like to join the server, trust me, but I dont really feel like playing on 50 online server which can be closed anytime due to lack of online, that's the fact - there are hundreds of servers every year, and the Admins are saying "we will never wipe, we will never close, etc etc", and after a couple of failures and as some time is passing they all close, for me right now it's a  waste of time :(

Do you really thing people that invested so much time like mmoplay are people like the ones you just referred to?

These guys have the balls t try something new and stick with it. Ofc people won't accept it just like that but they will eventually.

Do you really thing people that invested so much time like mmoplay are people like the ones you just referred to?

These guys have the balls t try something new and stick with it. Ofc people won't accept it just like that but they will eventually.

What's the problem with downloading 800mb? It takes a few minutes, up to 20... How do you want to play on a no-buff lowrate server if you can even wait 20 minutes to download patch, lawl...
And the online isn't low because of 800mb trust me.