Looking For Staff Members. (Serious Project)

I am currently working on a high five high rate server project. It is scheduled to go into open Beta around the start of June. Because im working  almost everyday now, i cant take care of everything by myself anymore so im looking for motivated individuals to help me out a bit.

I am mostly looking for:

Server designers (Creative Individuals to create NPC dialogs that are unique and easy on the eye).

Gamemasters (Mostly server helpers. You'll have to spend at least 1-2hours ingame to support the players everyday).

Gamemasters will have limited access. Most likely they wont be able to edit/trade/enchant and other functions that are more suitable for an administrator.

Server designers can stay afterwards as Gamemasters if they wish to.

I can not say more about the server right now, i'd like to keep it under wraps for now. But i can say its going to be a server for everyone. And most notably it will be player-driven with simple gameplay.

If you are intrested send me an email on support@l2ikaros.eu or pm me here.

Edited by ZaNteR

The Staff Membership is voluntary. "Payment" might be given as a form of reward (items/services) at the end of each month if the gm has a normal char in the server. Of course these rewards will be nothing that offers unfair advantages over other players.

P.S: I have recieved pms and emails and i will review them in a few days since im waiting for more to arrive. If you have send me a message you will get an answer after im through reviewing them.

Thank you.

Hello Zanter,

I am looking forward to join you, because I would like to get in touch once again with L2, after long time away from the game.

Could you please give me some informations for you ? For example, your experience and knowledge, your age, etc ?

Thank you.

Edited by MeVsYou

Ok Zanter, thank you for the information you have provided.

Your knowledge is for sure remarkable.

Will you make live a server or just for developing? It would be a nice idea to create a server during June.

It would be nice to work together.

Edited by MeVsYou

Ok Zanter, thank you for the information you have provided.

Your knowledge is for sure remarkable.

Will you make live a server or just for developing? It would be a nice idea to create a server during June.

It would be nice to work together.

Live, although a good server is always in development ;)

It will be simple at first because i am working now almost 10hours every day but i have some pretty good ideas that i will introduce on the fly.