high five [L2J] L2Styx

styxreborn

Online after 2h 130. Staff not online in game, so in chat (global) only polish language. Treasure chests seems have like x50 drop. After 1h of server start allready few icarus guns, SA 13/14/15. And its not x13 rates, or your vitality system are broked. Piece

Online after 2h 130. Staff not online in game, so in chat (global) only polish language. Treasure chests seems have like x50 drop. After 1h of server start allready few icarus guns, SA 13/14/15. And its not x13 rates, or your vitality system are broked. Piece

server dead ... cya on anius

When you went live, i tried to connect to your website/forum and i got an error message database etc.

http://l2-styx.com/server-rate-x25-till-10-7-2014/

Maybe your site/server is under DDoS attacks, i don't know, but, still your forum is down. 

And you guys gonna start on Anius with exactly the same...

50/100 online max

xD

Same happens to me 13-21 of july are the only days that i can play and i am searching for a new midrate. But it seems that every server is ultra fail.anius=zero advertisment so zero population