WTS Strain'd - Thinking Made Visual - Web/Graphic Designs

Strain

• 2 weeks later...

this guy is amazing !!

he knows what he is doing and also offers u 100% his time ! x]

Thank you for your good feedbacks dude ;)

this guy its amazing at what hes doing,works fast and quality are high :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Just fuck off at this point. Thank You
    • Mr (polish kurva)...Why are you insulting me? Did I insult you or did my records insult you? If you have no idea what it means to sign in the app in this case we are not even talking ... You don't even realize that you're actually humiliating yourself in this case. Keep it decent and speak like a civilized man please!
    • Just stop humiliating Yourself yet again...CHECK YOUR FACTS. Yes, everyone can sgin an app, You idiot. Even You pfuckface. The logo is ALWAYS provided by sever owner You idiot. The MEGA PVP admin sent me his logo, updater template was made for him, so his logo was included. I don't give a damn from where ppl are getting theirs logo. https://l2megapvp.com/  Why the fuck am I even talking to You. GTFO from my topic. Go flex somewhere else. MODS CLEAN MY TOPIC PLEASE from this retard. Thank You
    • What about  Kamael's? possible to create?
    • 1.So forummaxi are also cunts...you make fun of yourself and you don't even know what you're talking about. 🙂 2.The apk must be signed by the manufacturer, and in this case it is you, and not by your clients. 3.C ++ is too complex for you my friend ...that is a shared source and I will release the source soon (clean one). 4. I will create some updater templates to show you how to make 2/3 templates in a few hours   And I will create them from scratch, I will not use the images of real artists like this one here....because I respect the work of others and I am in this field. If you were an artist, you would definitely respect someone else's work and not use it ... but you're not!   As a fantasy psd appears at the download in next seconds, you also appear with a new launcher template... 4.You no longer call yourself an artist or a coder because you are neither one nor the other... Don't make me dig deeper into this www that is so wide and deep .... Do you want to talk to me about the bz2 archiving method that keeps giving you errors? 🙂 I know you feel threatened but you have to admit that you are far from an artist or a coder ... you are just a cheap cheater. I apologize to the administrators on your behalf for the inconvenience, but you should not exist on this forum or any forum.  
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock