Hf Night's Redness

Hello,

Is there any way to remove the red glow light from the nights in High Five?

I've already removed the blood rain and fog replacing the bg texture with freyas. I also have the old skies working by replacing the skies/y.unr map file.

However, I can't remove the red that seems to affect everything in the game when its night. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks.

Edited by ericvini

Kill rain and fog.

http://apo.clan.su/HF_noWeather.7z

I've already used that as I've said on my first post. Thanks tho.

What I m trying to remove is the new red glow/light that this version of l2 has @ night unlike any other (interlude/GF)

@LightFusion - are you seriously trashing my english? This isn't summer time redness ffs.

What I m trying to remove is the new red glow/light that this version of l2 has @ night unlike any other (interlude/GF)

@LightFusion - are you seriously trashing my english? This isn't summer time redness ffs.

Oh my god you srsly so naive ? The light itself is build with these red color, you cant delete it otherwise you'l have no ambient lighting at all. You cant change even color because when map build's up terrain static meshes and all the other objects Bakes lighting color on to them and you cant edit them at all - Understood ?

Oh my god you srsly so naive ? The light itself is build with these red color, you cant delete it otherwise you'l have no ambient lighting at all. You cant change even color because when map build's up terrain static meshes and all the other objects Bakes lighting color on to them and you cant edit them at all - Understood ?

No shit sherlock (first sentence, the rest just didn't make any sense) - hence the reason that I'm asking if anyone has a way to fix this by replacing files or anything like it - same way the fog/rain is fixed.

You can't help me, thanks and don't try to turn this thread into whatever it's that you want. Probably bored trying to pick an internet fight.

Now if anyone else can help with this, that would be great.

No shit sherlock (first sentence, the rest just didn't make any sense) - hence the reason that I'm asking if anyone has a way to fix this by replacing files or anything like it - same way the fog/rain is fixed.

You can't help me, thanks and don't try to turn this thread into whatever it's that you want. Probably bored trying to pick an internet fight.

Now if anyone else can help with this, that would be great.

Oh god you'r such stupid person, why in the hell you're asking for help if you think you know all about your questioning ? If you think its only texture then go on fix it.....

If you have something left in your tiny mind you can google it - ambient  Lighting in unreal engine, the color of light is not made by damn texture - 2nd time i'm telling you.

Oh god you'r such stupid person, why in the hell you're asking for help if you think you know all about your questioning ? If you think its only texture then go on fix it.....

If you have something left in your tiny mind you can google it - ambient  Lighting in unreal engine, the color of light is not made by damn texture - 2nd time i'm telling you.

Seriously, go do something else. It obviously isn't a texture herp derp. I didn't ever say that it was.

Why are you still posting here? Also, please stop using google translate.

Check this files in system folder:

TimeEnv0.int
TimeEnv1.int
TimeEnv2.int
TimeEnv3.int

Check this files in system folder:

TimeEnv0.intTimeEnv1.intTimeEnv2.intTimeEnv3.int
Thank you so much.

I've replaced those files with Gracia Final ones. The nights are back to perfect!

Also, thanks for those map files.

So, by replacing the files listed below, you have the perfect L2 HF, without any of the annoying red rain/fog/night redness/red smoke in towns @ 2am:

maps/skylevel.unr

maps that you uploaded

system/TimeEnv files

Textures/BG_Effect_T.utx

Thanks.

Edited by ericvini