Admin Watchclan

Lioy

Still not proving anything. Another Brazilian full of shit HUEHUHEUHEUHEUHE

It is because of garbage like you that i and very others do not share free developments.

Poor, starving.

Insignificant leech!

There is no moderation on this forum?

Goes very well that way.

Guest Elfocrash

It is because of garbage like you that i and very others do not share free developments.

Poor, starving.

Insignificant leech!

There is no moderation on this forum?

Goes very well that way.

Hahaha i can code any shit you make and share it for free just to make you cry your ass of :D

Hahaha i can code any shit you make and share it for free just to make you cry your ass of :D

Likewise. Show me a video of l2 with your code that i do best and share for free for all members... if you dare. :D

Let's make a challenge? I'm up for any development. But it must be something big and hard, if not, not worth it. Let's make a fake player code? Where fake players, walk, talk, up, make pvp and pk, send pm, sends and accepting party, and very more? Whoever finishes first is badass! hahaha

But for that you have to prove that it is you who are making the code. I too have to prove. Everything from scratch! Ok?

Hahaha... noob so much. ^^

Worth anything? Ban forum for those who lose?

I await response.

Likewise. Show me a video of l2 with your code that i do best and share for free for all members... if you dare. :D

Let's make a challenge? I'm up for any development. But it must be something big and hard, if not, not worth it. Let's make a fake player code? Where fake players, walk, talk, up, make pvp and pk, send pm, sends and accepting party, and very more? Whoever finishes first is badass! hahaha

But for that you have to prove that it is you who are making the code. I too have to prove. Everything from scratch! Ok?

Hahaha... noob so much. ^^

Worth anything? Ban forum for those who lose?

I await response.

I accept your challange

Okay guys since you want to challage elfo heres one. The 1st people who codes a new lets say raidboss/grandboss engine wins(it has to be clean code not something messed up). :D

Guest Elfocrash

I will give you a challenge. However makes me get less than a first class on my exams (which start in 3 days) will hire me cuz if i get a 2:2 i will never find a job. 

Sound good ha?

I accept your challange

Hello dear.

My friend, if you want we can develop together. :D

I'm just doing the challenge for ElfoCrash because he thinks only he knows programming.

I will give you a challenge. However makes me get less than a first class on my exams (which start in 3 days) will hire me cuz if i get a 2:2 i will never find a job. 

Sound good ha?

That's excuse? hahahaha

Afraid of losing the challenge for a Brazilian who do not know?

Stop to fill my bag! hahaha

Guest Elfocrash

That's excuse? hahahaha

Afraid of losing the challenge for a Brazilian who do not know?

Stop to fill my bag! hahaha

Yeah i am really scared of losing to a huehue who leeches codes. DUH

PS: Not that i have to prove anything to a kiddo but for the record.

Y57oiKx.png

Yeah i am really scared of losing to a huehue who leeches codes. DUH

PS: Not that i have to prove anything to a kiddo but for the record.

I wait, ok?

You lack humility ElfoCrash.

By.