Itemsquish Alpha Version

Guest Elfocrash

trading is a main activity in any type of Lineage2 server, costum pvp low or whatever. Thats why I said it doesnt fit Lineage2, wow is wow and Lineage is Lineage. This method ruins trading

Exactly thats why its a reasonable way to do it if its done.

PS.: Lineage = Lineage, WoW = Whatever they can leech from whoever. :D

Edited by Intrepid

Guest Elfocrash

trading is a main activity in any type of Lineage2 server, costum pvp low or whatever.

Weird. And i though that pvp was that.

Guest Elfocrash

maybe you haven't played the right servers...

Also read again, I said a not the

Mate ppl don't wanna play the game get an item +something and then they cant use that item on the subclass.

I ended up with this frustration millions of times as a player. Also this doesnt affect jewels and shit + that the enchantment is maintained not increased so there is still reason for trading.

As i find it a good idea many other peopl will and many other ppl won't. It is what it is tho.

Mate ppl don't wanna play the game get an item +something and then they cant use that item on the subclass.

I ended up with this frustration millions of times as a player. Also this doesnt affect jewels and shit + that the enchantment is maintained not increased so there is still reason for trading.

As i find it a good idea many other peopl will and many other ppl won't. It is what it is tho.

Actually they do, and the reason for that is people understand the concept of a game otherwise they would not play it at all. If i can use the same stuff for both of my main and sub thats fine and all but if i cant its not the end of the world. :)

Why you share jar and not the actual source?.

My opinion is that this code will destroy the economy and trade of the server. Sounds good only on ultimate PvP server.

Exactly thats why its a reasonable way to do it if its done.

PS.: Lineage = Lineage, WoW = Whatever they can leech from whoever. :D

You know that wow beats lineage 2 in absolutly evry thing right? I'm a lineage 2 player myself and i dont really play WoW but i dont sub estimate it cause they are still the nr.1 and they are number 1 for a good reason.

I like this idea , and what if it doesent ruin nothing? I mean u can allways make it like u can trade only the original set , after the set has been changed on subclass it cannot be traded.

Guest Elfocrash

Why you share jar and not the actual source?.

My opinion is that this code will destroy the economy and trade of the server. Sounds good only on ultimate PvP server.

It is in a jar cuz it can get uncontrollable with all the statements and i don't wanna any "oh this is not adapted for frozen" complains. I can have all the versions for all the packs in one jar usable by any source.

It is in a jar cuz it can get uncontrollable with all the statements and i don't wanna any "oh this is not adapted for frozen" complains. I can have all the versions for all the packs in one jar usable by any source.

OK then sounds good.

But would be best to share jar sources for future changes adaption.

Guest Elfocrash

OK then sounds good.

But would be best to share jar sources for future changes adaption.

It will be fully customizable. Anyone can decompile it at anytime.

to many custom codes specialy in l2frozen = full bugs avoid to add codes specialy if u are unskilled

i like the idea but every code create bugs , my opinion even if that is well coded.