Top Pvp-Pk

Lioy

It is not 5-10ms lol. It is not about coding style. It is about programming principles, which i can see you lack for obvious reasons. 

Combined is it refreshed the map every x minutes but still reads from the maps.

hmm Cool so the map doesn't contain top 10 (for example) , it again contais all players, right?

Guest Elfocrash

hmm Cool so the map doesn't contain top 10 (for example) , it again contais all players, right?

No, it contained only the top 10 that the sql refreshing and the map sorting will offer.

on Aerogaming my database

mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM characters;
+-----------+
| COUNT(*)  |
+-----------+
|     69404 |
+-----------+
1 row in set

mysql> 

So I have to load this shit on maps and call it efficient and fast code? xDD

Gn Im out of discussion

Edited by xdem

Guest Elfocrash

on Aerogaming my database

mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM characters;
+-----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+-----------+
|     69404 |
+-----------+
1 row in set

mysql> 

So I have to load this shit on maps and call it efficient and fast code? xDD

Gn Im out of discussion

pewpew you forget about the actual java parsing and display. Running something in cmd won't give you the results you need.

Nvm gn mate.

my mind had stucked 

you just mean in every pvp kill check if top 10 pvp kills < pvps of player who get the pvp 

+ the check every x minutes for the whole map

RIGHT? :P

Edited by Lioy

To be honest it would be way more efficent with a proper database connection, what tryskell meant was probably not to overuse it. Your Top class aka manager class should be statically loaded since theres no data loading in it, unhardcode html parts, a simple dp script could also do the job just fine ohh and your sortByValue method is inside l2j since ages why change the inner names and put it inside the patch instead of delaring it public static and using it? :)

To be honest it would be way more efficent with a proper database connection, what tryskell meant was probably not to overuse it. Your Top class aka manager class should be statically loaded since theres no data loading in it, unhardcode html parts, a simple dp script could also do the job just fine ohh and your sortByValue method is inside l2j since ages why change the inner names and put it inside the patch instead of delaring it public static and using it? :)

you mean that sortByValue method already exists?