[Share]Endhant BUG with private store!!!!

ZeuZ

Well every weapon has its UNIQUE weapon ID.. so it will not work or did not work ever.. for example if you have a homunkulus sword (lets say ID A123456)  and you enchant it it will still be ID A123456 but an other digit infront of the packet will "tell" to server how much + the weapon is.. so if weapon ID A123456 (your homu sword) breaks at +4 or whateva the server will DELETE this weapon ID imediately.. so weapon with ID A123456 will stop to exist... BUT the only reason you see it in your shop is because your client (NOT the server) did NOT ask to update the new info from the server about this weapon it stoped "asking" for news about this weapon the time you clicked the submit button and shop started. when sombody buys this non existing weapon THEN the client will say to the server "Hey server I give wepon with ID A123456 to Player with ID FF654321" and server will answer "NO weapon IDA123456 does not exist anymore you cant sell it" and the weapon dissapears. :P

no works..................AT a time i belived it but the enchant for +21 to +22 with that way was only luck.... From +22 to +23 bye bye my Angel Slayer Crit.Dmg... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( anyway thnx!!!!!!!!!