Drop An Idea

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Simple as the title. Drop a completed idea of a code/feature and if there is anything interesting im gonna code it and share it.

Go go pewpew.

hi elfocrash i would like to tell my idea. 1 instance that oyu can enter only once a day to enter you mast have x pvps and x lvls there would be 3 types inside this instance 1st easy 2nd medium and 3rd boss 
for those who will juge me i dont want to copy pride i just like the feature and is a reason to log in into the server although is fun too

You said interlude okay heres a task that nobody accomplished ever since the existance of l2j. Stable server. :D

Jokes aside if you want to get creative implement a new skill engine similar to what neverwinter has. ;)

You said interlude okay heres a task that nobody accomplished ever since the existance of l2j. Stable server. :D

Jokes aside if you want to get creative implement a new skill engine similar to what neverwinter has. ;)

If you begin to speak about "stable server", I guess you can say that from C3 up to latest chronicle, L2JFree included, and whatever packs you worked on included.

-------------------------

Abstract the events listener layer from Quest, and make it shared amongst Quest.java and retail/custom events. Could be used aswell as part for an event engine. Use Quartz scheduler or implements your own time scheduler (I think java 8 made tasks on dates easier). For exemple, event running from 1 january up to 15 january.

Basically said :

- abstract whatever exist already on Quest.java, which will extends it.

- add new listeners than Quest.java don't need, but event engine / retail events could use.

- add the possiblity to handle event start/end on an easy way (new scheduler).

Edited by Tryskell

If you begin to speak about "stable server", I guess you can say that from C3 up to latest chronicle, L2JFree included, and whatever packs you worked on included.

-------------------------

Abstract the events listener layer from Quest, and make it shared amongst Quest.java and retail/custom events. Could be used aswell as part for an event engine. Use Quartz scheduler or implements your own time scheduler (I think java 8 made tasks on dates easier). For exemple, event running from 1 january up to 15 january.

Basically said :

- abstract whatever exist already on Quest.java, which will extends it.

- add new listeners than Quest.java don't need, but event engine / retail events could use.

- add the possiblity to handle event start/end on an easy way (new scheduler).

By stability i mean clean, fast code that maintains a good structure overtime which is everything thats not l2j or its forks. In a way the only stable pack thats truly is stable and publicly available is the gracia final l2jfree branch. Anything other than that is messed up so yes.

Edited by Intrepid