[Help] Navicat =S

MadUser

Question

well, i instaled navicat and Mysql, i have opened Navicat, created a new host, but when i do [right click] new data base, nothing hapends =S...

what is happening and what i need to do? oO

can some1 help me please...

thanks in advance  ;)

11 answers to this question

You mean that when u click New Database , navicat give you an error ? If not , try to reinstall navicat or make a restart your pc . 

dont give any error, just dont happens nothing, he dont create, he dont open a new window of creation... i will restar pc and i will edit the reply if it works or not.. brb

open the connection it should show a green icon and right click on it new database > Add name of database and click ok

open the connection it should show a green icon and right click on it new database > Add name of database and click ok

says: cant connect to my sql server (...)

i restarted my pc and still equal :/

What password you wrote on Mysql setup ? If u write something , go on navicat/connection right click on it and click on properties . there you can find a password line . Write the ur mysql password . If u didn't write password just go on connection properties and remove the password of database .

What password you wrote on Mysql setup ? If u write something , go on navicat/connection right click on it and click on properties . there you can find a password line . Write the ur mysql password . If u didn't write password just go on connection properties and remove the password of database .

i didnt writed nothing i let in blank

Do the installation with the following .

Look . Install Navicat . Click on connection . Write connection name ( default : localhost ) . Right click on connection , make new database with name ( default : l2jdb ) . Connection properties . Password : ur mysql password if you have . If not just don't write .