Orc Village Bug -- L2Jfrozen

Pedra

Question

13 answers to this question

Either :

• you're in a peace zone (if there is a legit peace zone here).
  • the character case isn't refreshed on teleport, making it still considered inside the town (can easily be tested on another teleports from a town to another hunting ground).
  • a custom peace zone is setuped here (with L2JFrozen, I'm sure of nothing).
  • a messed zone spreads over, overlaying other zones.

Your whole video is pointless, simply use zone admin command to see zones (//zone_check and //zone_visual if such command exists on that pack).

Edited by Tryskell

• the character case isn't refreshed on teleport, making it still considered inside the town (can easily be tested on another teleports from a town to another hunting ground).

That's the problem! Could you help?

2nb7j1d.jpgf0sx86.jpg

=================================

Tryskell, I am Brazilian and I no have international card, i cannot use paypal to make payments. There would be another means of payment? ACIS has already Zaken and Frintezza 100%?

Edited by Pedra

aCis still miss 30+ quests and the 2 AIs you named. Even if both quests (except few) and scripts are already shared on Inner Circle.

I don't get what you want to show on your image btw. And finally I haven't time to fix L2JFrozen issues. Consider to complain on their forums.

Edited by Tryskell

aCis still miss 30+ quests and the 2 AIs you named. Even if both quests (except few) and scripts are already shared on Inner Circle.

I don't get what you want to show on your image btw. And finally I haven't time to fix L2JFrozen issues. Consider to complain on their forums.

I've posted in the forum frozen, but there was no answer, nor think it will, because I'm not following modifications to the svn, I use rev 1004. So I tried to get help here.

Tryskell, I am Brazilian and I no have international card, i cannot use paypal to make payments. There would be another means of payment?

Edited by Pedra

I'm sorry, but you have to use a third party service to make a X to paypal change. It will cost you a fee (I'm not aware about prices), depending of traders.

I only use paypal, for different reasons.

That's what happen when you use some sort of precompiled pack. Find the zone code and delete it from TownZone / PeaceZone. Looks like someone create it there.

That's what happen when you use some sort of precompiled pack. Find the zone code and delete it from TownZone / PeaceZone. Looks like someone create it there.

I use l2jfrozen, i same compile. But already come with this problem.

I'm trying to find some other place that might be on this, causing the bug. But for now I not found, if you can help, grateful.

game/src/main/java/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/zone/L2ZoneForm.java
 	//landing coordinates.

+	protected boolean lineSegmentsIntersect(int ax1, int ay1, int ax2, int ay2, int bx1, int by1, int bx2, int by2)

+	{

+		return java.awt.geom.Line2D.linesIntersect(ax1, ay1, ax2, ay2, bx1, by1, bx2, by2);

+	}

+	

protected boolean lineIntersectsLine(int ax1, int ay1, int ax2, int ay2, int bx1, int by1, int bx2, int by2)

{

int s1 = sameSide(ax1, ay1, ax2, ay2, bx1, by1, bx2, by2);

game/src/main/java/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/zone/L2ZoneType.java
 	{

if(_characterList.containsKey(character.getObjectId()))

{

+			if(Config.ZONE_DEBUG && character!=null && character instanceof L2PcInstance && character.getName()!=null)

+				LOGGER.info("ZONE_DEBUG: " + "Character " + character.getName()+" removed from zone.");

+			

_characterList.remove(character.getObjectId());

onExit(character);

}

game/src/main/java/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/zone/form/ZoneNPoly.java
 /**

* A not so primitive npoly zone

+ * 

* @author durgus

*/

public class ZoneNPoly extends L2ZoneForm

@Override

public boolean isInsideZone(int x, int y, int z)

{

-		if(z < _z1 || z > _z2)

+		if (z < _z1 || z > _z2)

return false;

boolean inside = false;

-

-		for(int i = 0, j = _x.length - 1; i < _x.length; j = i++)

+		for (int i = 0, j = _x.length - 1; i < _x.length; j = i++)

{

-			if((_y[i] <= y && y < _y[j] || _y[j] <= y && y < _y[i]) && x < (_x[j] - _x[i]) * (y - _y[i]) / (_y[j] - _y[i]) + _x[i])

+			if ((((_y[i] <= y) && (y < _y[j])) || ((_y[j] <= y) && (y < _y[i]))) && (x < (_x[j] - _x[i]) * (y - _y[i]) / (_y[j] - _y[i]) + _x[i]))

{

inside = !inside;

}

int tX, tY, uX, uY;

// First check if a point of the polygon lies inside the rectangle

-		if(_x[0] > ax1 && _x[0] < ax2 && _y[0] > ay1 && _y[0] < ay2)

+		if (_x[0] > ax1 && _x[0] < ax2 && _y[0] > ay1 && _y[0] < ay2)

return true;

// Or a point of the rectangle inside the polygon

-		if(isInsideZone(ax1, ay1, (_z2 - 1)))

+		if (isInsideZone(ax1, ay1, (_z2 - 1)))

return true;

-		// If the first point wasnt inside the rectangle it might still have any line crossing any side

+		// If the first point wasn't inside the rectangle it might still have any line crossing any side

// of the rectangle

// Check every possible line of the polygon for a collision with any of the rectangles side

-		for(int i = 0; i < _y.length; i++)

+		for (int i = 0; i < _y.length; i++)

{

tX = _x[i];

tY = _y[i];

uY = _y[(i + 1) % _x.length];

// Check if this line intersects any of the four sites of the rectangle

-			if(lineIntersectsLine(tX, tY, uX, uY, ax1, ay1, ax1, ay2))

+			if (lineSegmentsIntersect(tX, tY, uX, uY, ax1, ay1, ax1, ay2))

return true;

-

-			if(lineIntersectsLine(tX, tY, uX, uY, ax1, ay1, ax2, ay1))

+			if (lineSegmentsIntersect(tX, tY, uX, uY, ax1, ay1, ax2, ay1))

return true;

-

-			if(lineIntersectsLine(tX, tY, uX, uY, ax2, ay2, ax1, ay2))

+			if (lineSegmentsIntersect(tX, tY, uX, uY, ax2, ay2, ax1, ay2))

return true;

-

-			if(lineIntersectsLine(tX, tY, uX, uY, ax2, ay2, ax2, ay1))

+			if (lineSegmentsIntersect(tX, tY, uX, uY, ax2, ay2, ax2, ay1))

return true;

}

@Override

public double getDistanceToZone(int x, int y)

{

-		// Since we aren't given a z coordinate to test against

-		//	we just use the minimum z coordinate to prevent the

-		//	function from saying we aren't in the zone because

-		//	of a bad z coordinate.

-		if(isInsideZone(x, y, _z1))

-			return 0; // If you are inside the zone distance to zone is 0.

-

double test, shortestDist = Math.pow(_x[0] - x, 2) + Math.pow(_y[0] - y, 2);

-		for(int i = 1; i < _y.length; i++)

+		for (int i = 1; i < _y.length; i++)

{

test = Math.pow(_x[i] - x, 2) + Math.pow(_y[i] - y, 2);

-			if(test < shortestDist)

-			{

+			if (test < shortestDist)

shortestDist = test;

-			}

}

return Math.sqrt(shortestDist);

}

-	/* getLowZ() / getHighZ() - These two functions were added to cope with the demand of the new

-	 * fishing algorithms, wich are now able to correctly place the hook in the water, thanks to getHighZ().

-	 * getLowZ() was added, considering potential future modifications.

+	/*

+	 * getLowZ() / getHighZ() - These two functions were added to cope with the demand of the new fishing algorithms, wich are now able to correctly place the hook in the water, thanks to getHighZ(). getLowZ() was added, considering potential future modifications.

*/

@Override

public int getLowZ()

{

return _z2;

}

-}

+}

game/src/main/java/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/zone/type/L2TownZone.java

if(((L2PcInstance) character).getSiegeState() != 0 && Config.ZONE_TOWN == 1)

return;

-			if(Config.DEBUG)

+			if(Config.ZONE_DEBUG)

((L2PcInstance) character).sendMessage("You entered " + _townName);

}

if(!_noPeace && Config.ZONE_TOWN != 2)

-		{

character.setInsideZone(L2Character.ZONE_PEACE, true);

-		}

-

}

@Override

protected void onExit(L2Character character)

{

if(!_noPeace)

-		{

character.setInsideZone(L2Character.ZONE_PEACE, false);

-		}

-		if(Config.DEBUG)

+

+		if(Config.ZONE_DEBUG)

+		{

if(character instanceof L2PcInstance)

{

((L2PcInstance) character).sendMessage("You left " + _townName);

}

+		}

}

trunk/gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/Config.java

public static boolean DEBUG;
+	public static boolean ZONE_DEBUG;
	public static boolean ASSERT;

DEBUG = Boolean.parseBoolean(devSettings.getProperty("Debug", "false"));
+                      ZONE_DEBUG = Boolean.parseBoolean(devSettings.getProperty("ZoneDebug", "false"));
			ASSERT = Boolean.parseBoolean(devSettings.getProperty("Assert", "false"));

gameserver\config\functions\developer.properties

Debug = False
+ # Debug Zones
+ ZoneDebug = True
Assert = False

Pedra = another Skilled admin of l2smthserver ?

Guys are you serious? why guys like you cant let this game to someone who understand it.

why these guys are stilling try to be "skilled administartors"?

If you have ti for your education - trying to learn how it works, you shouldnt spam little problems everywhere and you should try to solve them by yourself.

P.S srry for emo post, but its kiling me how there "wannabe admins" killing the game.

Pedra = another Skilled admin of l2smthserver ?

Guys are you serious? why guys like you cant let this game to someone who understand it.

why these guys are stilling try to be "skilled administartors"?

If you have ti for your education - trying to learn how it works, you shouldnt spam little problems everywhere and you should try to solve them by yourself.

P.S srry for emo post, but its kiling me how there "wannabe admins" killing the game.

Well the error comes from L2JFrozen. You expect to get working NPoly zones working as they should when you use a pack... That's a minimum :D.