Go To Cursed Weapon

paloske

Question

15 answers to this question

1- On onBypass from L2Npc, you add a new bypass section.

2- You cp the code of admin command. You probably have to edit a little if it uses a substring to get the right parameter, otherwise with a stringtokenizer it should work without any edit (or so).

3- You edit your idiot HTM to get a link with the bypass name and parameter.

4 - ??? Profit.

Share what you made so far using code tag or pastebin.

Edited by Tryskell

As it is used on the admin command, the voice command you added AND the NPC bypass (which it is currently just trash btw), I invite you to move the admin command content in a static method in CursedWeaponsManager, and then to call it directly from here.

And to repeat what I said higher, your NPC bypass is just trash. If your voice command works, simply c/p from here.

I invite you to move the admin command content in a static method in CursedWeaponsManager, and then to call it directly from here.

Except quoting me, I don't get what you don't understand....

Okey, thanks Tryskell. On cursedweapons.java i changed function goTo to static, and on requestbypasstoserver.java added this one :

else if (_command.startsWith("cw_goto"))
  {
   CursedWeapon.goTo(activeChar);
  }

but now on cursed weapon i see both only Blood Sword Akamanah, Zariche disappeared. . and when i pick zariche on both items in menu show akamanahs .

Edited by paloske

The admin command content. Not the bloody goTo method.

Create a static method used by the 3 commands. Or edit goTo at all, adding new parameters.

Well, I give up.