Theengo | False Accusations

DaWD

Hey there,
It's a 4th day now that I'm waiting for a response from the staff and no one is willing to explain to me as to why my account (TheEngo) is banned and for how long. Apparently I'm a scammer, I would like to be given proof for that, I've been selling my system and services on this forum for a long time and dealt with more than 50 different people from this forum and never had a single complaint or problem but now I'm apparently a scammer. Explain please.

Edited by DaWD

How patient can I  get if every single one of them saw my messages and just refusing to respond and/or ignoring me where all of my topics are either deleted or locked and I can't sell my stuff?

Yeah, I'm interested, too. Why did he get banned? He doesn't do scams, otherwise, there would be tons of topics about him 'scamming' people. Which reminds me - why is he banned without a reason? There were no 'reports' what-so-ever..

You were banned for scamming. In fact, the moderator, who banned you, posted that in your market. It's funny how you claim not having a single complaint, when your market thread had at least 2 members reporting you as a scammer. I sent proofs to maxcheater's staff and they efficiently  banned you. Next time, think twice before scamming anyone.

Edited by kingpt

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/163254-account-control-panel-305-account-managerdonateinvitevote-reward/page-6

Universe
Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:47 AM

Topic Locked.

Author is banned for scamming.

http://imgur.com/a/kp2PK#0

Scamming, means you accept money, and don't deliver, apologizing and not sending the money back is the same as scamming.