Can Somebody Explain Me This Exception?

snifi

Question

Hi folks,

I duplicated the eplymod script to modify it for fantasy island using bad rabbit npcs instead of elpies so that im able to start the elpy event and the badrabbit event. it works so far. there are no problems. the only thing that grinds my gears is this exception:

Screenshot5cbe.png

can someone explain it to me??

8 answers to this question

Guest Elfocrash

theres an error on the code L2EventMonsterInstance line 111

Best explanation EU lol

You got a ClassCastException at line 111 of L2EventMonsterInstance which means that you try to cast something from a class of which class the casted object is not subclass of the instance.

Hi folks,

I duplicated the eplymod script to modify it for fantasy island using bad rabbit npcs instead of elpies so that im able to start the elpy event and the badrabbit event. it works so far. there are no problems. the only thing that grinds my gears is this exception:

Screenshot5cbe.png

can someone explain it to me??

theres an error on the code L2EventMonsterInstance line 111

Best explanation EU lol

You got a ClassCastException at line 111 of L2EventMonsterInstance which means that you try to cast something from a class of which class the casted object is not subclass of the instance.

well the stack trace says it all so no need of re-inventing the will elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

well the stack trace says it all so no need of re-inventing the will elfocrash

Do you think he would ask if he could read it ? kappa

EDIT: You probably mean wheel.

Edited by Elfocrash

As said Elfo, you try to say a pig is a cow, but the program can see it and return you a "u fool bro" error.

Either edit L2EventMonsterInstance to extend L2MonsterInstance (and so you have access to all methods from L2MonsterInstance) or rework your code on line 111 of eventmodBadRabbits to avoid to use L2MonsterInstance stuff.

To re-invent the will you probably have to delete humans. ^^

Edited by Tryskell

As said Elfo, you try to say a pig is a cow, but the program can see it and return you a "u fool bro" error.

Either edit L2EventMonsterInstance to extend L2MonsterInstance (and so you have access to all methods from L2MonsterInstance) or rework your code on line 111 of eventmodBadRabbits to avoid to use L2MonsterInstance stuff.

To re-invent the will you probably have to delete humans. ^^

wheel* ;p