[Share]Dynasty Shop Seller by Strike

It's a shop with dynasty weapons-armors-shield

take some ScreenShots

1st ScreenShot!

2nd ScreenShot!

Download From Here

Download It!

Open Navicat Execute the sql files (for l2jfree or l2oneo i have sql for both of packs)

then put into c:/server/gameserver/data

merchant files into ../data/html/merchant

and multisell files into ../data/multisell

Then log Into Lineage and press //spawn 65533

To Obtain Dynasty Weapons You Must Have 500kk Adena 500k Ancient Adena and 2 Book Of Giants

To Obtain SHield and Armor You Must Only Have Adena And AA!

~Credits to Strike~

This has gone too far in my opinion...Everyone is sharing only NPCs in here? Guys...L2j isnt all NPCs and some items. Wanna share? Do it properlly then. Everyone sharing stuff in here has no idea what L2j is or what java is. 98% of this forum just makes NPCs, items and SOMETIMES skills...Probablly they dont make skills that often because the skill client files are harder to work with haha...

Ok now...seriously dont take it as blaming but I think the moderators should think about it. Everywhere you look are only stupid NPCs and shared and shared and shared and shared and re-shared weapons. Same weapons every time...They just change the names and stats.

And smth else for the staff...Well guys if you keep it like this and dont stop the bullshit, the forum's gonna be a crap soon, only with NPCs and weapons shared 500 times...

Aright...dont start screaming and yelling now...Just my opinion...

Oh and by the way, for everyone who has "Pro developer", "Pro L2j Dev" or smth like this in their signature...Suck my socks >.>'

KKTHX GL GLJ (Go learn java xD)

This has gone too far in my opinion...Everyone is sharing only NPCs in here? Guys...L2j isnt all NPCs and some items. Wanna share? Do it properlly then. Everyone sharing stuff in here has no idea what L2j is or what java is. 98% of this forum just makes NPCs, items and SOMETIMES skills...Probablly they dont make skills that often because the skill client files are harder to work with haha...

Ok now...seriously dont take it as blaming but I think the moderators should think about it. Everywhere you look are only stupid NPCs and shared and shared and shared and shared and re-shared weapons. Same weapons every time...They just change the names and stats.

And smth else for the staff...Well guys if you keep it like this and dont stop the bullshit, the forum's gonna be a crap soon, only with NPCs and weapons shared 500 times...

Aright...dont start screaming and yelling now...Just my opinion...

Oh and by the way, for everyone who has "Pro developer", "Pro L2j Dev" or smth like this in their signature...Suck my socks >.>'

KKTHX GL GLJ (Go learn java xD)

there isn't this shop with this item obtain at forum...i have search and i have said to another topics that if you dont like my npcs with this item obtain delete post or report to mod for delete...

most of ppl like this items which are for obtain..if you dont like it

your prob...thnx for your opinion... ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...