interlude [L2Off] [Lineage2Madoc Network] | Cybele X2000 Inc 15.3.2014

D3athLeGenD™

First of all hello dude & keep calm you need seriously meet some pussies , after that i'm suggestion to keep your opinion for yourself if u wanna say something tell it brah i dont give a fuck for what you saying , I'm administrator since 2006 FOR WHAT ARE YOU FACKEN TALKING ABOUT HAH? DID U KNOW WHEN I SHIT OR WHEN I EAT OR WHEN I CUM ON YOUR MOUTH? U KNOW AND DAT? HAH? Started better  to masturbate dinosaurs, you will be more useful to the  envi facken trash.

That's why you fail at every server that you open. You didn't even deserve some respect with that childish attitude that you have everytime. I don't know how you can even have a Lineage 2 Server. Tbh.

http://lineage2madoc.net/c6forums/index.php?/topic/24-delay-of-cybele/ Read bro , we moved the date cuz of those reasons except from that we dicide to open a private beta till 10.3.2014 only for private users as u can read on my forum , so 15.3.2014 we will open the server finally! READ THE TOPIC FELLAS!

I really feel bad for you and your server, but all people will be on Sublimity, I guess :<

i will not answer any more to the fucking failers-haters really i dont give a fuck for why u are so miserable and doing this flamings every time on me , i will continue to diss you and the rest of your kind and when i say kind i mean your unreal miserable life people. You have my wish to die trying with your fingers on your eyes and get shited by elephant on your face. 

You got my respect thnx bye.

PS: MADOC NETWORK WILL PROVIDE TO ALL PLAYERS THE OPTION TO GET PAID BY PVP , MORE INFORMATIONS ON OUR WEB SITE!

www.lineage2madoc.net the next generation!

| www.lineage2madoc.net |

[From now you will paid by played.]

Here is the forum link for read what i mean.

PLEASE PAY ATTETION ON THIS! 

Project by MADOC NETWORK! 

I wonder how many will join ur server when sublimity start's on the same date... Real imature administrator.

dude if anyone else continue to write about fucking sublimity really i will close everything i have and i focus to ddos that mathafaka stop doing that shit miserable people, and let me doing my work seriously guys! I have bored to flame people because of retard comments really stop.

Yes i agree with u better close all , there is nobody joining ur server anyway SUBLIMITY best eu interlude server.

ok that's it 65k bots incoming , notice verywell that sublimity will be down i dunno by me but from someone i'm pretty sure hmmmmm... BYE

dude if anyone else continue to write about fucking sublimity really i will close everything i have and i focus to ddos that mathafaka stop doing that shit miserable people, and let me doing my work seriously guys! I have bored to flame people because of retard comments really stop.

You cannot DDOS not even a .enjin website, so please be serious, you're a dumb faggot that cannot even compose a basic english sentence correct.

I have a friend that told me that you cannot DDOS anything , only words and only vague promises , you had that Generic shit network and you wanted to DDOS a lol-shit forum of someone and you were not able :)))

So please tell us more how you will DDOS Sublimity , because im having fun making screens of this convo so i can report you later on.

Advice : Stop being a imbecil, grow up, close you're project since its meant to fail 101%.

Get some english lessons or just suicide.

Good luck.

i dunno maybe that weed that i got it was had some extremelly powers that after smoked i took on my head one signal and i tho > Lets named Madoc.

sure that is not for my nick ?

Give one chance to yourself and please get one gun from one niggah and get killed by yourself please please please you will do a big big favor to humanity! I Love my haters <3

Edited by D3athLeGenD™