interlude [L2Off] L2Sublimity

OpalSnow

Even if this server don't open finally, be sure that all this 3k ++ community won't join to a trash server/trash servers. we trully support this server cuz a really good job has been done by its team. so continue to ddos this server, nothing will change. YOU , THEY GREAT OWNERS of those pvp/trash servers are destroying INTERLUDE community and not the community itself.

So I was just casually running around,  saw an informations NPC, checked some stuff, rates, farm zones etc, then checked the donation list, that will probably be some hats, maybe leveling up and stuff, thWAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT:

T0KETVm.png

MFW

5bc6e07ef20e4a8ea5799e5760f18aea_full.jp

52297-NOPE-button-gif-Star-Trek-Spoc-gkF

So I was just casually running around,  saw an informations NPC, checked some stuff, rates, farm zones etc, then checked the donation list, that will probably be some hats, maybe leveling up and stuff, thWAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT:

T0KETVm.png

MFW

52297-NOPE-button-gif-Star-Trek-Spoc-gkF

Donations are closed and enchant rates are boosted, if you did not read the whole features list, please do not complain about only one of them.

Regards,

server's up and running with a stable 2.5-3k population..Heard donations are going to open AT LEAST 2 months after the opening when people will already have over-enchanted weapons lol.

Mhm, might work then. But then still, the C4 extender they have is really poor - shadow weps, herbs, most of C4+ quests aren't even implented, the C5 zones don't have mobs, adding SA classic way doesn't work neither and the "no debuffs in PvP" policy is very unfortunate as well :(

Welp, I guess I'll try it for a while, but I got completely disappointed after few hours ingame.

Edited by Herlitz

Mhm, might work then. But then still, the C4 extender they have is really poor - shadow weps, herbs, most of C4+ quests aren't even implented, the C5 zones don't have mobs, adding SA classic way doesn't work neither and the "no debuffs in PvP" policy is very unfortunate as well :(

Welp, I guess I'll try it for a while, but I got completely disappointed after few hours ingame.

These have been removed intentionally. There is no place for such features on 35x server like shadow weaps or herbs. For zones, we have removed few of them.

Regards,

T0KETVm.png

MFW

52297-NOPE-button-gif-Star-Trek-Spoc-gkFofc they opened the server to make some money for summer vacantions,what you did expect?:))

Custom armors, custom weapons, star-wars enchant rate & limit with enchanted stuff on donate list? Disappointing.. 

Donations are not opened.