interlude [L2Off] L2Sublimity

OpalSnow

Try to achieve something by yourself before calling someones else job a 'fail'.

Is the server on?

Community. After some analysis - we noticed that the server is under heavy DDOS. Therefore we cannot provide you Exile at this time.

The launch will be rescheduled. More information will follow very shortly

Don't get mad. Go relax. Talk to the friends you grouped with to play Exile about some fun stuff. Make some funny meme's about today's launch and post them in chat! Dont sit there and be angry. You'll get Exile - we promise you.

Keeping you updated.

Uber fail.

Edited by Bison

Launch re-scheduled to 16.03.2014 posted  
Community. As you noticed - Exile's launch could have gone a little smoother. What happened today is something we as community have no control over. I have literally done everything in my power to put the server up today for you guys to enjoy.

Unforunately - we have to re-schedule the launch to 16 March 2014 - 6:00/7:00 PM GMT. We will inform you tomorrow whether it is 6:00 or 7:00 PM GMT . We'll try again and see how it goes. A wipe will take place for all characters. Your account will remain intact.

No matter what happens. Exile will launch. Tomorrow - or 2032. It will launch for people to enjoy it. The whole idea was to bring Exile back because you(community) asked for it - people wanted to play on the server they loved again with friends they nearly consider family.

We are here for you guys, whatever happens. I know a lot of you guys are there for us too. This makes us a whole..... a community. This makes us..... L2Sublimity.

Whatever happens. We will never give up. So do not worry.

I'll keep you well informed.
Edited by NaThymasaiMikrhMou

Its ok, maybe some things didnt go smoothly

but i know that there were over 3k people and tomorrow there will be again 3k that want to play that server

at all i dont care for you what do you think about l2sublimity or Opal

we got faith

Edited by ToxiCity

Company thought server was under DDoS because of the many packets that were sent this is why they shut it down..Now opal is trying to get in contact with them to get the server back up.

The asslicking keeps on going.

v4 already

The asslicking keeps on going.

v4 already

its called reliability.They need a stable community and not a whining one.Server's relaunching today at 17:00 GMT +0.

noone's licking anyone.Sublimity has been one of the best interlude servers ever existed.

its called reliability.They need a stable community and not a whining one.Server's relaunching today at 17:00 GMT +0.

noone's licking anyone.Sublimity has been one of the best high rate pvp interlude servers ever existed.

Fixed!