Im Thinking To Open A L2 H5 Low-Mid Rate Server

Im Thinking To Open a L2 H5 low-mid rate server..!

All that i want for you is to suggest me Which are the best files,a good company to host it!!

Thanks In Advance

-Rebellos™

how much does first-team cost? and its good/better than fandc? &&

If I'm not mistaken, the rest of the projects are based on it. Anyone else can give more info?

Im Thinking To Open a L2 H5 low-mid rate server..!

All that i want for you is to suggest me Which are the best files,a good company to host it!!

Thanks In Advance

-Rebellos™

open-team.ru the best H5 java emulator.

Do you have it? Why and what's your knowledge?

Maximum implementation chronicles, works with AI from PTS platform. When you purchase at the request of the server and run the test themselves to make. These people work for many years.

Dude doesnt matter how good are your files/protection etc. When another server like the one you will make opens, a big ammount of your players will move there. These days mid rate servers are coming out like ants.

l2 history repeat it self

people never get tired starts playing from level 1 and advance forward via same boring quests/crafting

xddd

I still preffer l2fandc imo ,they give lameguard for low price & plenty of addons :)

l2 history repeat it self

people never get tired starts playing from level 1 and advance forward via same boring quests/crafting

xddd

I still preffer l2fandc imo ,they give lameguard for low price & plenty of addons :)

Do you have it? Why and what's your knowledge?

First-team has its own thing about it, just the same way as lameguard, server + client side, maybe this is their base.

i'm not using first-team as base, please don't provide wrong informations. in first team if you have luck you cannot even change classes correctly. Let's don't talk about other critical bugs...

http://fandc.ro - FandC-Project

Edited by AdZone