interlude [L2J Ru Files]L2Maven Fresh Start On 29.1.2014 Don't Lose It 600+ On

Maven

BTW,u should change ur topic title to "600+ with double counter" ,kk? Also u aint usin a ruski pack, whoever believes u must be rly dumb. U've opened same srv like 5 times over da past few months.

BTW,u should change ur topic title to "600+ with double counter" ,kk? Also u aint usin a ruski pack, whoever believes u must be rly dumb. U've opened same srv like 5 times over da past few months.

k first of all we meet before ? i guess no i had just one server before and that was long time ago it was calling l2energy , i don't know why you come and spam my topic ,  almost all server are same (reason is pvp you can't find something unique in a pvp server , if you want unique you can find it on custom servers) .. that not mean it same owner and everything is same , and 3rd yea we are using l2jru files , try do not disturb me again with your thoughts .

Edited by Maven

As i know all clans and players will join tomorrow..we speak about 600 ppl for sure..try to kee a server for more than a week like others and you will see that players will not leave or bore...we wait all i think for one good server,hope you got it.will see tomorrow..gl.