interlude [L2J Ru Files]L2Maven Fresh Start On 29.1.2014 Don't Lose It 600+ On

Maven

I tried your server and it sucks. Call me whatever u want, fact is your l2JJJJJJru riles are not worth 10€. Server is not running smoothly, geodata is from C3, balance suits your prefix.. Java in every single point of view. Now get the fuk out of here sunshine.

I tried your server and it sucks. Call me whatever u want, fact is your l2JJJJJJru riles are not worth 10€. Server is not running smoothly, geodata is from C3, balance suits your prefix.. Java in every single point of view. Now get the fuk out of here sunshine.

o you try it  realy ? you enter in game get owned 2 time kk server suck i am noob player and can't kill no one k pls go and play some other games imo l2 is not for persons like you

Edited by Maven

o you try it  realy ? you enter in game get owned 2 time kk server suck i am noob player and can't kill no one k pls go and play some other games imo l2 is not for persons like you

LOLd :D You know nothing about me nor my Lineage ][ experience, and I sure as hell don't need to prove you anything regarding it. As I said, your game pack is not worth 10€. Now cry me a river and GTFO. 

LOLd :D You know nothing about me nor my Lineage ][ experience, and I sure as hell don't need to prove you anything regarding it. As I said, your game pack is not worth 10€. Now cry me a river and GTFO. 

do i look like i cry ? no i don't you just cry in my topic , showing how stupid you can be , server have 300 + online at the moment

.online shows 240 ...in goddard u see max 60 ppl , so let's say like 40 max in farm/pvp zones...=100 ..enough said. stop saying . and im doing to u a favor for +40 in farm/pvp zones...retard