L2Magic Files, If You Like Garbage

guina

frozen have many issue but not the one this dude is talking about .. w/e some one should close this topic

The fact that frozen exists is an issue in itself :D

The fact is that a lot of mega developers complain about l2jfrozen. The question is : is there any other project still active?(related to c6).

If you are op, go download clean l2jserver and fill it with your garbige...

The real fact about l2jfrozen is that they did the first step on moving to git and maven . svn and ant is very old and low running.

I guess the most than complains

about l2jfrozen doesnt know how to run a git repository that is 400% faster than svn.

I am very proud when a developer go a step forward and doesnt stuck in pathetic past.

Edited by ™® Stergios ®™

The fact is that a lot of mega developers complain about l2jfrozen. The question is : is there any other project still active?(related to c6).

If you are op, go download clean l2jserver and fill it with your garbige...

The real fact about l2jfrozen is that they did the first step on moving to git and maven . svn and ant is very old and low running.

I guess the most than compains about l2jfrozen doesnt know how to run a git repository that is 400% faster than svn.

I am very proud when a developer go a step forward and doesnt stuck in pathetic past.

Indeed they use bitbucket thats 1 good thing but lets look at it closely. They use maven yes, the exact same layout as l2jfree did since ages except they dont host their own repo and they take 0 advenatge of depedency inheritance aka they call the same library multiple times separately instead of chaining the projects to eachother with 1 project holding all the depedencys and the rest is just inheriting it. Their loginserver is just odd in so many ways even the current l2j loginserver which is by beeing really polite is crap, better than what they have even tho their version is fancy for the newbies. Using slf4j is again something thats pointless really and shows a littlebit of hunt for fancy stuff(tho i believe most of their fancy stuff is copy from russian fake packs). They are near to clueless as far as organization goes the whole thing is just thrown together with 0 sense and a big chunk of copy paste. Their commons is full of copy paste from russians, some classes are multplied and can be found in the login and the commons too. Their database server is an overkill and a pointless one of that. Their configuration is based on spring annotations yet they also use l2properties updated from the old il version to the newest. Their cache related classes are junk FastMRUCache is pointless, the whcache is bugged since ages, the infocache is c/p, their htmcache is old and not optimized not even having a basic htm tag validation. Bunch of unused classes all over the place regarding functions that dont exist anymore in the pack or beeing disabled to due bugs. Stolen credits in copy pastes from l2jfree mainly nb4l1s codes(guys atleast dont credit it to l2jfrozen like you invented something collectively:)).

Want me to look in it a bit more? :)

Ohh and yes their is as much as i dont believe im saying this but acis.

Edited by Intrepid

Indeed they use bitbucket thats 1 good thing but lets look at it closely. They use maven yes, the exact same layout as l2jfree did since ages except they dont host their own repo and they take 0 advenatge of depedency inheritance aka they call the same library multiple times separately instead of chaining the projects to eachother with 1 project holding all the depedencys and the rest is just inheriting it. Their loginserver is just odd in so many ways even the current l2j loginserver which is by beeing really polite is crap, better than what they have even tho their version is fancy for the newbies. Using slf4j is again something thats pointless really and shows a littlebit of hunt for fancy stuff(tho i believe most of their fancy stuff is copy from russian fake packs). They are near to clueless as far as organization goes the whole thing is just thrown together with 0 sense and a big chunk of copy paste. Their commons is full of copy paste from russians, some classes are multplied and can be found in the login and the commons too. Their database server is an overkill and a pointless one of that. Their configuration is based on spring annotations yet they also use l2properties updated from the old il version to the newest. Their cache related classes are junk FastMRUCache is pointless, the whcache is bugged since ages, the infocache is c/p, their htmcache is old and not optimized not even having a basic htm tag validation. Bunch of unused classes all over the place regarding functions that dont exist anymore in the pack or beeing disabled to due bugs. Stolen credits in copy pastes from l2jfree mainly nb4l1s codes(guys atleast dont credit it to l2jfrozen like you invented something collectively:)).

Want me to look in it a bit more? :)

Ohh and yes their is as much as i dont believe im saying this but acis.

You have a point on what you are saying , it seems you used them in the past and you know some things about them . 

But i am mostly reffering to Lineage2 Java Interlude projects . C6 Is dead , there is no any project still running and trying(at least) to be better .

What project should someone use ? As you said fancy newbies are looking for something that is almost ready to use (usefull copy paste junk custom codes) . 

There is no other close related project on fancy area :P . 

The most of new pvp/mid/low servers has fancy newbie ownership . 

If someone has realy some skills on java , he could take the fancy l2jfrozen and turn it into a new level , its not to hard to fix some things , it needs only time.

My point is that if someone hasnt skills or hasnt time for something more stable and complete , its the best choice for hime to choose l2jfrozen .  

Anyway why we still talking , maxcheaters category of l2j is dead, it isnt as it was in the past . 

You have a point on what you are saying , it seems you used them in the past and you know some things about them . 

But i am mostly reffering to Lineage2 Java Interlude projects . C6 Is dead , there is no any project still running and trying(at least) to be better .

What project should someone use ? As you said fancy newbies are looking for something that is almost ready to use (usefull copy paste junk custom codes) . 

There is no other close related project on fancy area :P . 

The most of new pvp/mid/low servers has fancy newbie ownership . 

If someone has realy some skills on java , he could take the fancy l2jfrozen and turn it into a new level , its not to hard to fix some things , it needs only time.

My point is that if someone hasnt skills or hasnt time for something more stable and complete , its the best choice for hime to choose l2jfrozen .  

Anyway why we still talking , maxcheaters category of l2j is dead, it isnt as it was in the past . 

I never ever used l2jfrozen it would be an insult to every player to use their junk. I just had a quick look in the pack. L2jfrozen is not complete not even at 30% and its nowhere near stable its a performance hell, a joke.

there is no any project still running and trying(at least) to be better .

Umm, aCis ? Looks like you just know frozen (aka broken) :D

Umm, aCis ? Looks like you just know frozen (aka broken) :D

What weird to me is that frozen seems to be the only pack where people accept maven, if others try to change to it they ragequit(especially weird because frozens maven implementation is pretty horrific).

Maven is harder to use by newbies than ant.

Acis reminds me l2jserver. It hasn't many custom shit.

ehm point beeing? :D

Acis reminds me l2jserver. It hasn't many custom shit.

It doesn't at all, except the scheme buffer since 2 revs :D

It doesn't at all, except the scheme buffer since 2 revs :D

btw check on the acis forum, the registration is bugged to fck(and send my congratz to the one with the captcha obsession :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD )

btw check on the acis forum, the registration is bugged to fck(and send my congratz to the one with the captcha obsession :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD )

Haha just saw it lol :D

See with Sido if you got an issue with forum registration, we got issues with bots in the past and the registration security is bigger. I'm also aware about the catpcha issue, but that's Sido which busy about forums.

Race Fairie, Intrepid npc id ? :P

L2jfrozen?Really now? Frozen is the worst of worst out of anything, full of customs and leeched fixes because they cant do it themselfs, nothing has been optimalized at all, every single core side or dp side change could have been done much more efficiently which again comes from unskilled people working on it.

Just stop using such things so these can die in piece and shall never born again.

Hi dildooo 

for some reason I laugh when I point my cursor on your avatar  >:D

Edited by N1nj4Styl3