[Community Project] Open-Source Extender Information Window

Hello everyone. I am going to try to spark some interest in l2off development, specifically making extenders. I need information / feedback from server owners and developers who want to learn more about how reverse engineering l2server works. 

I am going to make a tutorial with pictures, and show step-by-step how to add a new information window to l2server. 

2uxzpl4.jpg

What kind of information would be useful to see in that second box?

Also, as a side-project would anybody be interested in a skinnable l2server window? Like this?

2aj8840.jpg

Edited by Universe
  • Upvote 2

I love how no one responds to the questions - but just collectively saddlewanks over the initiative that has yet to take any form.

You can't teach goldfish, rival - but good luck :P

I love how no one responds to the questions - but just collectively saddlewanks over the initiative that has yet to take any form.

You can't teach goldfish, rival - but good luck :P

Ya I was trying to find a nicer way to say it lol. Maybe once I get the tutorial done people will take some interest?

memory cpu network loads

top max players today or session server alive

ps black is hard with the red and yellows change or make some skins to choose (some less eye killing color would be great!)

im new and i would like to have those features idk if they already exist anyware hehehehe