[L2Offl2Demonic 20X Grand Opening On January 24, 2014!

DemonInside

As a representative of l2-scripts dev studio, I can approve that this man using the retail pack bought from us.

Also acc. to his request I can confirm that he pre-paid his advanced tech. support (30k rubles per month) for the following month and our team working on his project in high priority.

Good Luck!

why i should stop a flame?

everybody knows you & stalone selling everything in your servers by a donate, so why i should keep your topic clean?

stress,berseker,eoa,l2addicted [ lul first time without lameguard], L2etf,... and everytime same wipe donate wipe donate

and i am acting like a kid.

just ddos others, take cash close server over and again and again and again

you and stalone destroyed lineage 2 community, since you came with your cashmachine

Edited by snshd

Next l2 Tales server :) Stalone need money to next car?

L2 Tales : 146.255.47.1 

L2 Demonic : 146.255.37.1

OK and look on : http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/146.255.47.1

And
http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/146.255.37.1

you faking kids, you know only to flame, but guess what, in the end u`ll all play here u faking no lifers, better quit this game. same story in every server u flame it and after u no life zerg it

you faking kids, you know only to flame, but guess what, in the end u`ll all play here u faking no lifers, better quit this game. same story in every server u flame it and after u no life zerg it

for what u logged to other account ?

Repeating the same things will just reduce your powers. We all know you are still creating new projects with different "Nicknames" but the thing is that many of us are not brainless. We all know you are infecting computers to build a better and powerfull DDoS attack, so you won't let other servers get your communicty. As for this one, your communicty is not more than 500 on each server. Players found out that too so don't hide. We know you use multipliers to increase your online count. I will also agree with snshd because you actually destroyed the L2 communicty by not letting players to decide and make them play on your servers by force. DDoS is an illegal action and you know that there have been sent a lot of reports to Europol and Greek Cybercrime. We also know that you have bought bots from some people to make your DDoS bigger. I don't know if this project is Stalone's or jakk's but i know every single information about Stalone and bielive me noone likes you.

Last thing i want to say, is to INFORM PLAYERS NOT TO JOIN THIS SERVER. THEY ARE INFECTING YOUR COMPUTERS.

PG: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/172588-jakkstallone-ddos-linux-bot-list/?hl=ddospolice&do=findComment&comment=2299857 (You can find out what I mean on this topic :) )

Edited by xXxInvaderxXx