About Servers This Days

Maybe the problem lies uppon the players the most. I mean isnt the community that supports servers with donations. Arent the player responsible to believe in the fake online counters and join a server and donate to them? Arent the players responsibe to believe in the stereotype that if a server doesnt have 1000 players or ddos protection is not worth it? In the end the same players that want servers with 1000 online ddos protection and all that stuff are the ones looking for a server to play everyday because they are not satisfied with anything. And even when they find a server that suits their needs they will always find a reason to bad mouth it or hurt it in some way.

Back when lineage 2 was still "new" nobody cared for that kind of stuff.

i search around and i dont find any server that worth to play this days,only official is the only trust,many private servers opens for 1 month and close after a while,why you believe this happens?

Go official EU if u like low rate, but, with VP pots you will level in no time!

I am currently playing there and i am very happy xD