Facebook Cover/signatures/etc..

ciobrelis

[uPADTED- LOOK BELLOW]

hello guys! 
Im back from a long trip round the world,so heres a facebook cover i made for my one friend.

This is the stock image i used.

c1f951c40fd891718b885cff70cb8d64889.jpg

And the out come:

8eef2b8891e25245681d1028d59be4ec155.png

Edited by ciobrelis

Well, you have over-used too many effects mostly bright effects or options in the hammer of sejuani and also at the bottom text "LEGENDS".

The only thing I like its the effects that you used around the text. Nice colors.

But as a whole outcome its not good dude. You have to learn how to decrease the opacities from the layers dont use 100% opacity in your layers make them 50 or 60% and you will see it more better.

Your weapon for your success its your eye. If the image fit nice to your eye it means that you did nice job. Anyway, it has mistakes. I can spot you exactly where if you want.

That's all.

Edited by Universe

As @Universe said... pretty bad imo.

The starting idea of that effect is good but you overextended a lot using it and the light/contrast of the signature is awful at some points.

Wayyyyyyy to many things going on there at once.

Your eyes don't even know where to look at with all these effects covering the original image.

Where's the focal on your image? It isn't really there. You aren't drawing in the attention of the viewer to any certain area because everything is brightly covered in visual effects.

So yeah, imo, it's rather bad too :( But don't fret, simply try again if you feel like it. And this time try not to overdo it. Think of how exactly you want to change the image and then do it. Just adding effects you think look cool will quickly clutter things up like it did on your image now.

I like it, gj

Off-topic : Aphelion....really?

Off-topic : Welcome back :D

On-Topic :

It's not always good to use so many effects and as Universe said dont use them with 100% Opacity, the outcome is...not beautiful in any way you see it :D 

Try to use less effects with less opacity.. That's all from me :D

Thank you guys! I realy appreciate for you helping me " get on the right direction"  :)))

Ok so first of all I "played" with Opacity abit,and deleted some effects,textures and etc..

So what do you think now?

143bbf47ccbbdf1e4d3f437b74f7c127527.jpg

Thank you guys! I realy appreciate for you helping me " get on the right direction" :)))

Ok so first of all I "played" with Opacity abit,and deleted some effects,textures and etc..

So what do you think now?

143bbf47ccbbdf1e4d3f437b74f7c127527.jpg

A lot better now.

As about the stroke I would remove it if I was you or decrease the opacity again from the stroke because it doesn't go well with the image.

The stroke is blue and the signature has other colors.

Oh and dodge a bit the words "NDS" from the secondary text "LEGENDS" and you will be fine.

Edited by PrisM

• 4 weeks later...

Adding more effects doesn't mean that your outcome will be great.

Your have overdone with that effects.

Your focal has wrong placement

In your cause your render is the top thingy there and by placing it outta there is like you are neglecting it.

• 2 weeks later...