biatchez never understand the real meaning of interlude waste of time / money the nowdays IL Gaming.

Cyaz from me maybe we can talk at any another services.

antwnic.deathlegend my skype :)

BB

I full agree with deathlegend all you play 1 week and left server for someone else what do you people need from a server to stay on ???

L2SANDORA REBORN WILL CLOSED FOR 10 DAYS , WE ARE UPGRADE OUR CLIENT TO H5 MODE!

FOR MORE INFORMATIONS VISIT OUR SITE WE ARE OPEN AT ANY SUGGESTION ABOUT THE RATES!

WWW.L2SANDORA.NET/FORUM!

Again yeah, I can't understand 1 thing guys, always deathlegend's server are stable, except sometimes where have so low activity!

Why you don't give a chance to play now on Sandora so we can play all together in one server and we don't change every week servers!

We know that deathlegen's server doesn't have any problem with DDoS or Company etc. SO LETS PLAY IN THIS SHIT SERVER!

I personally refuse to play to C6 servers... And if i did it i was stupid. Now that Sandora turns into Hi5, ofc and i will join!

I personally refuse to play to C6 servers... And if i did it i was stupid. Now that Sandora turns into Hi5, ofc and i will join!

ofc and i turned to H5 I dont have chance to keep over 1 week players dude on IL Servers and i have the best worked pack the best protections the best systems the best dedicateds i have tooooooooo much thing and i get ZERO! No bro i will not keep this situation of IL Style H5 WAITING ME!

We dunno yet the exactly date that we will open it :) for now i'm buying Fandc.ro project which is the best around for Low/Mid/Pvp servers H5 , and we will discuss here the Grand Opening Day today night  on our forums! Share it everywhere.

there are already two server low rate, my opinion is that a stable mid x20 server is that should, with good advertisement and balance game.. deanth an mporeis n m dwseis skype na enhmerwnomaste ta ypoloipa atoma

Make one Low rate server... there are alot of pvp servers High five and most of them have been closed.... If you don't want to have same results make one low rate..

when u say Low rate how much exp do u mean? cuz if i was want low rate style maybe x25 or x35 will be the best for H5 Low-Mid Style.

there are already two server low rate, my opinion is that a stable mid x20 server is that should, with good advertisement and balance game.. deanth an mporeis n m dwseis skype na enhmerwnomaste ta ypoloipa atoma

antwnhc.deathlegend file mu :D tha xriasto private open beta opote tha thelisw atoma na me helparume sas to dilono oti dn exw idea apo Balance se H5 7 Xronia Interlude ftiaxnw :D opote tha xriasto tin boithia apo atoma pou niothune mid rate servers os to kokalo :D

Edited by D3athLeGenD™

when u say Low rate how much exp do u mean? cuz if i was want low rate style maybe x25 or x35 will be the best for H5 Low-Mid Style.

at least x40 xp, x20 sp x5-10 drop would be awesome for high five server.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to SmurfsZone   Buy League of Legends accounts across all servers and jump straight into Ranked Games with amazing quality and support.   Why Choose SmurfsZone? 24/7 Instant Delivery: Get your full access LoL smurf account immediately. 100% Hand-Leveled: High-quality accounts leveled by hand. Versatile MMR Options: High MMR, Standard MMR, Fresh MMR (ARAMs), and Ranked accounts available. Valorant Accounts: Expand your gaming experience. Our Commitment to You: Unopened Loot: Customize your champion pool. Lifetime Warranty: Valid if you change the email, username, and password upon purchase. Password Changeable: Ensure your account's security. Full Recovery Information: Complete access to account recovery details. Unverified and Changeable Email: Easy to personalize and secure your account. Completely Unranked: Fresh start with no ranked history in any season. Responsive Customer Support: Our dedicated team is available to assist you 24/7.   Experience the best place to buy League of Legends accounts with exceptional quality and dedicated support. We're here for YOU!
    • Thanks! I'll take a second look and let you know if my implementation of the clearCircle() helps with the stuttering once I find time for some extensive testing.
    • Thank you for your reply. I have removed it from the L2Server.exe file, but the L2Server still crashes. It doesn't crash if I don't start l2npc, otherwise it will crash within a few days at the latest.
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore1 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
    • L2 ArenaWar: Low Rate PvP Server with Free Buffs & Autofarm [PVP]⚔️ [Free]🆓 Classic Interlude with  3x XP rates! Free starter pack(no grade) to kickstart your adventure! Autofarm for convenient grinding! Free buffs to keep you fighting fit! (2 job buffs) No experience loss on death! (Except with Karma) Clear Karma system to keep things fair! ⚖️ Active community of 800-1k players! Join our Discord to learn more! >> Discord <<     Server website: https://l2arenawar.com/en/    
  • Topics