Oh my goodness.. Another server made by you..

I PROVIDE YOU THE BEST QUALITY + LONGTIME SERVERS

Long term server ? So.. tell me.. How many servers you had within half a year or even within 3 months? Ummm..

Anyway, good luck.

2nd : I noticed some items name are similar to another lineage 2 project.. (Pales coin, virtual stone) Why is that?

I have noticed it as well. It's pure copy/paste from other topic. Or simply said, Pales was his server. Anyway, who cares.. Since all servers are the same nowadays.

Ppl just want to press F1, so it's impossible to create a stable, long term server.

Edited by SweeTs

I have noticed it as well. It's pure copy/paste from other topic. Or simply said, Pales was his server. Anyway, who cares.. Since all servers are the same nowadays.

Ppl just want to press F1, so it's impossible to create a stable, long term server.

I will totally agree with you here. The only existing servers atm is Int PVP servers and Hi5 Mid-rates..well some others int too but there's nothing special at all, the last 2 years we see the same projects everywhere.

Good luck d3athl3gend, hope you the best. I have 2 questions.

1st : With crystal scrolls, if we fail enchanting our gear, the enchant remains the same or the item turns into crystals?

2nd : I noticed some items name are similar to another lineage 2 project.. (Pales coin, virtual stone) Why is that?

NOTICE: Look at your web redirect, when you click on the first "w" it redirects you to l2generic/pales. :P

Pales it was our latest project that i was helped and i  took some ideas from there , secondary with sandora scrolls  will be back to +15 if u failed.

PS: Thnx for your thnxgiving.

Edited by D3athLeGenD™

I Will promise that time i will suscess because i have bored to call me : O DEATHLEGENDS SERVERS!

TELL ME GUYS WRITE ME WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME?

I PROVIDE YOU THE BEST QUALITY + LONGTIME SERVERS 

I PROVIDE YOU THE BEST PROTECTIONS + DEVELOPING SERVERS

I PROVIDE YOU THE BEST COMMUNICATION + SUPPORT WITH PLAYERS!

I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME?

I hope we won't see donators with 234234 stucked augments, if u do this ur server will have 10 on,  be sure about this. Augments must be same for ALL, donators and non donators.

Oh my goodness.. Another server made by you..

Long term server ? So.. tell me.. How many servers you had within half a year or even within 3 months? Ummm..

Anyway, good luck.

Hello bro , firtsty please be more respectfull bro i'm on this circle more than 7 years , as u know and as u can see nones can handle one IL Pvp server more than "typical 1 week" because of those fucking kiddos which ruin every day our project with this fucking trash Java fail server , u dont deserve to write here if u believe that i'm same like those kiddos and like their mentality of this madness of open again and again servers , however because the words are unnecessary we will talk at another time + chat if u want to explain some things for understand mine place , thnx a lot i wish you a merry christmas 2 u & 2 your familly bye.

I will totally agree with you here. The only existing servers atm is Int PVP servers and Hi5 Mid-rates..well some others int too but there's nothing special at all, the last 2 years we see the same projects everywhere.

from the summer i have change 15 another styles of server nones wants the extremely or the better style than IL which means the more complication things + settup into one server at nowdays = your fail and the fail of your own server.

I hope we won't see donators with 234234 stucked augments, if u do this ur server will have 10 on,  be sure about this. Augments must be same for ALL, donators and non donators.

be my guest so.

so u're gonna put on donations stucked augments, clear from ur words. gl

i said be my guest to check if u see any ubnormal donation what are u talking about? are u try to mad me or what xD

Hello bro , firtsty please be more respectfull bro i'm on this circle more than 7 years , as u know and as u can see nones can handle one IL Pvp server more than "typical 1 week"

Ur latest servers,sandora 4th time and pales, sank like titanic in less than a week,whats u talkin about son? But I gotta thank u for 1 thing tho. With everything u post u make my day in dis miserable world we live in :)

Ur latest servers,sandora 4th time and pales, sank like titanic in less than a week,whats u talkin about son? But I gotta thank u for 1 thing tho. With everything u post u make my day in dis miserable world we live in :)

i'm not gonna apologise for none and for nothing , i do whateva i want  i do whateva i like , i am - i will not change if u like me oke if u not just dont follow me and dont support me i dont begin or licking none to come with me , so if u're continue to post at mine's topic seriously bro your life will be more miserable than now.

PS: I Hate only peoples who hate , for the rest i love u all my fans <3

1 only augument is the solution. not again 1+1, so we avoid the corruption. u can easily check if sb is corrupted when only 1 augument is allowed. so that's my solution. also it may bring more players, and i know many ppl that would play on pvp server with just 1 augu and not on 1+1...good luck

What's the reason to join your server while we know that you're fan of ddos power to low population from other servers to have more to yours?? Only for fun? Nah i wouldn't recommend to join to this "Server".... Have fun and Good Luck with this.... You'll need it..

Read my quote turtleneck. I dont care if u apologize to someone or do w/e u like. I replied to smth u said.think ur already low IQ dropped even more over da past months :S