Tip for echanting on DN

monte081

Increse suces of echanting tested on DN

make privat shop with wepon you want to echant,now remove shop,pres for example  ewc chose dark scremer but dont klik ok,now press make shop buton,set shop and press ok.I now many of you will say no exploits for echants.

It wepon broke you will have shop with seling nothing axaxax cinda funny ;D

i made with this way 8x DS  + 10 befor that 1 or 2 wos max with same amount echants.

dont try using after 10 this system.

this tip is fully discovered buy me,and plis use ewc if wepon broke it nis not big waist of money.

the only enchant bugs was on warehouse bug and with pet.... and i tested one on l2j while u trading same thing when u press ok i dont tell ya :P and i wont post it ;) and this bug its worst... only luck

Increse suces of echanting tested on DN

make privat shop with wepon you want to echant,now remove shop,pres for example  ewc chose dark scremer but dont klik ok,now press make shop buton,set shop and press ok.I now many of you will say no exploits for echants.

It wepon broke you will have shop with seling nothing axaxax cinda funny ;D

i made with this way 8x DS  + 10 befor that 1 or 2 wos max with same amount echants.

dont try using after 10 this system.

this tip is fully discovered buy me,and plis use ewc if wepon broke it nis not big waist of money.

BUG ENCHANTS?.....NOT EXISTS ANY MORE!!!!

u wana real tip

when enchanting go WH

i made DAUL+14

all enchants were in wh :P

understand ? enchant is only luck !

ok if my wepon broke i have private shop with noting , what happen wthe ppl click to my shop?

nothing happen , u make a private store with nothing , as i sayed u can make it :

u can do a shop selling nothing with pots or antidote , u make private store , make 1 pot ,than at the second when u make start , drink the pot , and u r selling nothing