Ingame Vote System

Synerge

v4ep.jpg

sfqx.jpg

Working vote sites:

1. Hopzone (Fast, Complete)
  2. L2J Brasil (Vote Count Check, Complete)
  3. Top 100 Arena (Vote Count Check, Complete)

Vote sites supported but not completely working:

1. Top Servers 200 (Vote Count Check, DISABLED, does not update the vote count instantly)
  2. Gtop 100 (Vote Count Check, DISABLED until fully working)
  3. GameSites 200 (Vote Count Check, DISABLED until fully working)

This includes free updates and some free IP changes if necessary

This is for every chronicle and every pack, as the functions itself have nothing to do with Lineage 2 in general

To know more information, buy it or know the price please add me on skype

Edited by Synerge
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elfocrash

Some questions.

What if many ppl vote at the same time? Any lag? Have you tested it on any high popolated server?

Also is it using any client mod or is it totally server side? I am talking about the same ip issue obviously.

Thanks. Information updated, I forgot to mention some features

This system is for every chronicle and every pack, I made it with an interface to override common functions, so they can be easily adapted to everything, even other games if that was the thing

This is server side only, doesn't require any changes, just a small core and dp patch to call the functions in the library

It doesn't have any IP issues obviously, everyone can vote with their own ip.

I only test on my own server, and the system itself is fast. I don't know if it gives some sort of lag on large servers, but we will know soon enough

I will make some changes and additions that I have in mind, so wait until tomorrow at least to ask for the system

Could I pay you with my body?

Anyway... excelent person and developer.

Totally trusted.

I will think about it :O

New updates:

• Made some variables volatile due to concurrent access and threads
  • Separated penalties for temporary penalties and succeed vote penalties
  • Added stages to the main voting thread for different checks for outer functions
  • Added a reload captcha reuse do to spam
  • Added a thread that notifies every online player when they can vote again with the system. They must have voted before to be notified like this
  • Added a notification on login, that tells the player if they can vote again with the system
  • Support for not giving reward to the player if the item is 0
  • Added a condition to check if the player can vote again after a succeed vote, and if not when the vote will be available in minutes/hours
  • Now the vote penalties are attached to every character of the player's account, so the vote only counts once, and not for every character in the account. Other accounts not considered

New version ready for sale. Sorry for the delay, i've been busy this days

• HWID vote binding support for servers that have lameguard or any other antibot with client-side
  • Added Subdomain support for the IP Binding
  • Reworked vote logic, now it does less steps before voting, just sends the catpcha
  • Splitted succeed vote penalties from normal player penalties. Vote penalties are binded to each voting site
  • Added multiple voting site support
  • Created a new xml system to be able to configure and read all the data of each voting site. This contains ids, names, if its enabled, if it gives reward, vote link, info link, vote reuses and rewards. Only the general configurations are left in the regular config file
  • Created a main window where you can you can see which vote sites are enabled and which one of those you can currently vote
  • Added a holder for each voting site, where it contains all the dynamic variables, penalties, original data, etc to be able to modify each one, that in conjunction with the general variables control what the player can or cannot do
  • Removed hardcoded cookie generations, now the system uses the correct cookies got from the page itself
  • Added support for voting sites that do not have any success return, meaning that vote count must be checked. Those that do not update their counts properly or immediately cannot be added. Those sites that do not return results must have a information page link to check the votes, and they also have 2 more checks compared to those who doesn't. Not the best way, but there is not other
  • Fixed all the checks when the player can vote again, reload the captcha, open a new window, etc
  • Added a new message on player's login that notifies him if he can vote currently in any site
  • Now the periodic notification system checks every voting site and sends a message to notify about the availability of each site
  • Restructured everything to have general functions instead of repeting everything, share variables, avoid useless steps when a result is already there, synchronizations where needed, volatile variables, reuses, error messages, among others

The vote sites added are:

1. Hopzone (Fast, Complete)
  2. L2J Brasil (Vote Count Check, Complete)
  3. Top Servers 200 (Vote Count Check, DISABLED, does not update the vote count instantly)
  4. Gtop 100 (Vote Count Check, DISABLED until fully working)
  5. GameSites 200 (Vote Count Check, DISABLED until fully working)
  6. Top 100 Arena (Vote Count Check, Complete)

I will add more when I can and fix the others, but besides topzone that cannot be done, those are the most important

I will add the new info and pics later

Edited by Synerge

What is this "wrong captcha" next to every vote site?

Yeah, sorry. I edited that. It means that it checks when the entered captcha is wrong or not. I put complete now, meaning that checks the captcha answer, if it already voted, if it succeed or if the site fails

More info later

Updated main post. Completed graphical presentation

Added new/updated screenshots and new information

Also, removed subdomain support for now. I will try to add it later as it collides with the security system itself

For information or price, add me on skype