[Poll] What Chronicle Would You Guys Like To See?

Which Chronicle would You like to see?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Chose a chronicle for the OFF pack

• Epilogue
    • Interlude
    • High Five

Epilogue or hi5 cuz they are the most rich and effort taking chronicles of the Lineage franchise.L2 was never a balanced game but im voting Epilogue(althouth i would prefer Gracia T1 for balance) cuz it's the most balanced Chronicle of all.

Don't know what Interlude is doing here since only kids that like purple and pink weapons play this rotten C where only 4-5 classes are actually facestopmping all others.Quality  :troll: .

Guest Elfocrash

People miss Hellbound servers mate. And that's because l2j never did something serious on that, so there are no Hellbound servers.

Interlude server > There are like 1000 more. good luck

Epilogue server > Don't know how many players will play this, but i'm sure if you will make decent epilogue server players will enjoy it.

High five server > There are like 1000 more

that's my 2 cents

I don't care what you think. Haters will always exist. Keep living in the basement and don't judge before you see anything.

The fact that we have money shows that we CAN do it. Didn't make the topic to showoff.

And it's not ''my'' money. It team's money. We have REAL jobs. Getting REAL money. Not sitting 24/7 in front of a PC and flaming everything so we get a little bit of attention in our miserable lives.

Reacting this way isn't a good way to start. If the project is presented as a professional one, people expect professional actions from its staff as well - that means behaving calmly and inoffensive even if biggest crap is being thrown at them. 

That being said, I voted for Interlude :>

L2 off is neither made by ncsoft. From players to players.

LINDVIOR OR H5.

Make something like l2crimson and enjoy high online and popularity, there is NO decent h5 pvp server around.(since few months)

As the matter of fact, indeed there aren't any hellbound servers.

As I can see atm.

You can do something different if you have time.

Edited by PrisM