- Event Freya's Gift started
- Changed Compelling Wind cooldown to fixed 7.5s and reduced chance of applying the debuff
- Changed Deceptive Blink cooldown to fixed 15s
- Changed Wind Blend cooldown to fixed 20s
- Old L2Store sales ended
- New L2Store sales started
- Fixed issue with an account creation
- Fixed few RU item descriptions having wrong values
- Fixed issue with .offline store
- Boosted chance of quest item drop for few low level quests
- Adjusted few blacklisted words to be less aggressive
not interested in trading on this nest scamm site.
scammer nr 1
money sent > but all the time he couldn't get to pc.. just forwarding meeting to fooks know what H.
and scammer nr 2, retard from ukraine
sent him 40 euros, he blocks me and never sent money ig.
just be carefull people.
I'm out of here.
my eyes >.< pls, use code highlighting
the problem is: u have 2 blocks of main
script use only first, where u spawn threads
but second is skipped, where loop is used
contact our tech supports (https://adrenalinebot.com/en/#contacts) - they probably will make it work
@Mobiusis one of the most active and well-respected developers in the L2J community, known for making significant contributions to both private and public projects. His biggest strength is in his ability to support a wide range of Chronicles. It's no wonder that Mobius and his work are considered to be at the forefront of the best L2J projects available. And let's be honest, with so many Chronicles supported, it's hard to argue with this.
If you have experience with L2J, L2JServer is a good option with a solid foundation to build on. Or to put it differently, if you have enough time to spare and are willing to learn.
If you want to quickly set up a custom PvP server with many customs and don't want to spend a lot of time on development or worry about critical bugs; in theory, @`NeverMore's L2JSunrise may be the best choice. It's been around for a long time, so you probably won't run into any major problems. However, I don't have any technical details, as I only worked with it once for a client many years ago.