[Tool] Bypass GameGuard (c5)

p3tr0s

Put the IP in the L2.ini file in you're system map  :D

I put the server IP in l2.ini & save the .ini . Then I added the lines to hosts file and opened l2.exe. There comes a popup when l2 has opened: Gameguard error" or smth. Does this even work?

i realy need help... i'm getting  GG failed to updete please check u network connection or firewall satus... WHTF that supose to mean? yesturday everything was fine but now.... what do u think i shuld do?hm?

• 3 weeks later...

WARNING

I wouldn't use this on retail btw... let me explain this situation a bit. (slothmo the l2.net dev told me how it works exactly)

what it REALLY does is prevent gameguard from updating. Doing so, this emulator simply blocks the gameguard updates.

all it does is emulated the gameguard update center and give back the "ok" to your client gameguard.

now, gameguard isn't only to update the program detection, its also used to send packets with extra encryption of code, its pretty much like sending a password with every packet, so lets say the password is "MYCODE" (in hex) and you wanna move to a location, now, the emulated gameguard uses an old pasword which is "USER"

theres one thing you must understand with NCSOFT, they WONT block their old packets, they will keep them all for bot detections. This is why walker usually still works.

ok, so you send a packet to move to a location. moveto 11234,123124, 123412 password = USER

BANG, your done. NCsoft can easily detect you, ok... so this user used an old gameguard, and their eula states modifying the game in any way is ILLEGAL and they can ban you. so there you are. Your on their blacklist.

yet again, you can always gamble and use it again because NCsoft is a money making company... thus losing you would mean losing a customer.

I hope this educated a few of you out there ^^

• 1 month later...

3)Extract the GameGuardEmulator and open "startapache.bat" now run lineage2

4)Gameguard bypassed!! :)

i have a question.

if i do this what u wrotte, and i want to use hlapex on a server i need first to open the startapache.bat , second "Hlapex" and last the l2 client?

3)Extract the GameGuardEmulator and open "startapache.bat" now run lineage2

4)Gameguard bypassed!! :)

i have a question.

if i do this what u wrotte, and i want to use hlapex on a server i need first to open the startapache.bat , second "Hlapex" and last the l2 client?

Yes...

only the first hlapex protection for l2j was based on gameguard.....

the typical enforceggauthentication=true etc.....

since then in the newest revesions they have changed the packets not to mention dll security, autoupdaters, or process scaning.....

lol im stuck at the login screen "server - good" but when i look on hlapex he is in game "active , aktive" >.> they patched it good damn ^^

No.... When you stuck at the selection screen it doesn't mean that is patched... Just log in to your account without halpex go online with a char, exit the game and then try again with hlapex...

• 1 month later...

Hei PPl IM completely noob in this area, but i learn fast and i wanna join exploiters world, when a server blocks bots and dual boxes what doing that?GAMEGUARD?

Is the Server AntiBot system, Ins't GameGuard :)