[Tool] Bypass GameGuard (c5)

p3tr0s

on L2J develop  i saw that most securities aginst hlapex are made by game guard, so i suppose when i get rid of GG then i can use hlapex normaly? am i right or not?(if i not, can somone tell me what benefits i obtain just shutting off GG?)

i fallowed the steps first i changed the host then i run apache server, but GG is still  active and i can't pass throught server selection window then(if hlapex is running)

so i thought its about that L2.ini, so i tried to change it but the program says its not ecrypted, whatever i do with this file i got screen with some file corruption error

thx if somone will be so nice and answer me ;p

on L2J develop  i saw that most securities aginst hlapex are made by game guard, so i suppose when i get rid of GG then i can use hlapex normaly? am i right or not?(if i not, can somone tell me what benefits i obtain just shutting off GG?)

i fallowed the steps first i changed the host then i run apache server, but GG is still  active and i can't pass throught server selection window then(if hlapex is running)

so i thought its about that L2.ini, so i tried to change it but the program says its not ecrypted, whatever i do with this file i got screen with some file corruption error

thx if somone will be so nice and answer me ;p

1) GG is not the prob about the selection screen... Get in to you account normaly without hlapex then close l2 and reopen it with hlapex (that works for me)...

2)The problem is not the GG... The problem is in the restrictions of the packets that clients can send...

3)GG will not stop running... It will be emulated.. So no actual security is provided to l2 by GG

can i lunch hlapex with this GG emulator ? or hlapex is dettected by s0me 0ther protections ?

As p3tr0s said:

2)The problem is not the GG... The problem is in the restrictions of the packets that clients can send...

• 3 weeks later...

... Get in to you account normaly without hlapex then close l2 and reopen it with hlapex (that works for me)...

I run hlapex when i was at the servers choose, but hlapex find only "INJECTED = TRUE" other is:

IP:???        Injected : True        Client Suspended

Port:???      Message:False        Server:Suspended

so i cant send anithing.

maybe u know how it made it ?

... Get in to you account normaly without hlapex then close l2 and reopen it with hlapex (that works for me)...

I run hlapex when i was at the servers choose, but hlapex find only "INJECTED = TRUE" other is:

IP:???         Injected : True        Client Suspended

Port:???       Message:False        Server:Suspended

so i cant send anithing.

maybe u know how it made it ?

open hlapex=>press run=>open l2.exe=>log in=>choose server=>choose character=>and then check if hlapex shows any ip.. if not then you cant send packets or sniff them

open hlapex=>press run=>open l2.exe=>log in=>choose server=>choose character=>and then check if hlapex shows any ip.. if not then you cant send packets or sniff them

But there s a problem i cant just log in with hlapex cuz i ll get criticall error (as i have wrought it in help section and somebody have the same problem as me ). So i tried it as u log into acc (to section where i can choose srv), then alt+tab, run hlapex and continue.

its C4off

• 2 weeks later...

Unluckly for some reason l2.ini file from C5 cannot be edited by that C5 l2ini editor..I tried with l2encdec i can decrypt it, but when i encrypt it with 413 and put into system folder, then use l2.exe nothing happening..

I need L2.ini for this server : l2.servegame.org

Could someone make it to work?

Thanks