[Tool] Bypass GameGuard (c5)

p3tr0s

Yeah but what about dual box, server has so patched system that it says when u logbot, whenu try to open 2nd client ^^ guess what srv is ^^

i wanted to dual box, teach me how to pass that! :)lov max^^

Yeah but what about dual box, server has so patched system that it says when u logbot, whenu try to open 2nd client ^^ guess what srv is ^^

If you tell Us In what server You Play, maybe we can help you :)

Dragon-Network maybe ?

you need to find the whatever dll is injected with code checking for e.g. another L2.exe process or one of its dll running already (prevent dualbox) or checking for e.g. LineageII.dll being loaded (prevents L2Walker running)

Easiest is to see what files are provided in their client patch and what files are different from the official client.

once you guessed what dll (most probably) it is, you need to edit it. its probably packed, see my previous posts about how to do that..

Anything for interlude GG?

If you use that Button called "SEARCH", maybe you must find something...It's already posted in exploits section.