high five L2Anius X20 [L2J United] [Re-Open]

manolescu4

too low protection   stalone can  ddos up to 200  gb/sec  

200 GB/s is total power but outgoing power cant up more from 15 Gb/s , what i wanna say : 200Gb/s attack hit is only in someone dream!!! I`m dont care about Stalone or others admins , We are dont have ddos attack or something but know much for that !

Edited by Dev.Death

so this one is l2anius or l2-dragon.net ? Or u got already two server opened ? Messing info on their fb

L2 Dragon , L2 Anius , L2INC , L2 Fantasy (in russia ) use same pack , all owners and developers work under one project who is private and non share able  (l2j united)  

200 GB/s is total power but outgoing power cant up more from 15 Gb/s , what i wanna say : 200Gb/s attack hit is only in someone dream!!! I`m dont care about Stalone or others admins , We are dont have ddos attack or something but know much for that !

I hope you know what you saying and so you can protect your server...

You should try to find some more information about attacks then ... such as amplification attacks etc.  World record (registered) is 300 gbps :).

What protection you have? Because l2roe failed with hyperfilter and even OVH VAC was failing on l2pow...

Anyways played on Anius before and it failed miserably because of admins rules and actions ... no thanks :D. By rules i mean you're not even allowed to flame anyone for example....

Edited by toroni

You should try to find some more information about attacks then ... such as amplification attacks etc.  World record (registered) is 300 gbps :).

What protection you have? Because l2roe failed with hyperfilter and even OVH VAC was failing on l2pow...

Anyways played on Anius before and it failed miserably because of admins rules and actions ... no thanks :D. By rules i mean you're not even allowed to flame anyone for example....

OVH lol :D

Edited by MXCDev

OVH lol :D

Ovh offers better ddos protection than ddos-guard.net :)

and i read somewhere that you said l2dex has their own host company and i can confirm you that he doesnt have that,you obviously a moron.

I have a exploit for OVH,voxility but i guess it wont go public ^_^.

Edited by jakk

Ovh offers better ddos protection than ddos-guard.net :)

and i read somewhere that you said l2dex has their own host company and i can confirm you that he doesnt have that,you obviously a moron.

Yeah, I am a moron, sure.

However, you don't know Catalin, if you research about him on Romania, you will find out he is a known entrepreneur there...

Seems you lack some 'information' before saying your stuff :)

Edited by MXCDev

Yeah, I am a moron, sure.

However, you don't know Catalin, if you research about him on romania, you will find out he is a known entrepreneur there...

Seems you lack some 'information' before saying your stuff :)

i have catalin on my skype faceplam