Beautiful Website Design

Hello there , i just designem an beautiful website for any l2 client , so before i sell it i will edit it like customer wants to be. 

Website is still not finished , but if customer wants to buy it i will need 2 days to finish everything. 

Website got on main page beautiful fade in/fade out slideshow , image slides every 4 seconds , can be edited how you like it. There are Control buttons for slide show as u can see it on SS , previous , play , pause , next ...
Header navigation black/gray where Create Account , Change Password and music player is , is fixed ... So its always on top and when you are scroling the website too. When u click on this music player icon the music u want will start and the music player color is changed till playing , when pause the first color comes back.

There are many many good effects which cannot be seen at those Screen shots.

Here are the Screen shots:

1) http://i.imgur.com/cj8g8q2.jpg

2) http://i.imgur.com/UdIUhk0.jpg

3) http://i.imgur.com/CBDGppF.jpg

4) http://i.imgur.com/jJp58ZM.jpg

5) http://i.imgur.com/XRuDH5e.jpg

6) http://i.imgur.com/N7VjoaJ.jpg

So if you wish to buy it, before you buy it i can edit it like you want it to be.

If you wanna be the only owner of this beautiful website the price is bigger , if not  price is smaller.
So i can sell it only to you , or to more interested people.

I can design the forum too if you are interested.

Contact me via email or facebook :

email : salkanovic.e93@gmail.com
facebook direct profile link : www.facebook.com/deevinside
facebook name : Elvedin Dev Salkanovic

Update

in last two images didnt merged the screenshot good  the background is fuc*ed up

www.slarkdesign.com

Edited by SlarkDesign

HA HA HA ? What are you talking about ??? I coded the whole website from start , but i took some images from official website. And you cannot talk about my website if you didnt take a look inside the codes , okay ?

HA HA HA ? What are you talking about ??? I coded the whole website from start , but i took some images from official website. And you cannot talk about my website if you didnt take a look inside the codes , okay ?

I'm talking about the template .. 

Since you edited the deisgn you had to coded again.

And what have you added ??

1-2 pics and 3 renders ??

I'm talking about the template .. 

Since you edited the deisgn you had to coded again.

And what have you added ??

1-2 pics and 3 renders ??

What is your job exactly here on this forum , spamming the topic around ?

For your information :

Whole codes are coded by me from start , there is no even 1 code from official website , and its forbbiden to use them ofc.

The website is not EDITED , its CODED!

What have I do ? The whole website , and you should not care what have i do. Go and do your job please and dont spamm around. Thank you , in future i`ll ignore your posts.

jealous kid...

What is your job exactly here on this forum , spamming the topic around ?

For your information :

Whole codes are coded by me from start , there is no even 1 code from official website , and its forbbiden to use them ofc.

The website is not EDITED , its CODED!

What have I do ? The whole website , and you should not care what have i do. Go and do your job please and dont spamm around. Thank you , in future i`ll ignore your posts.

jealous kid...

Just grow up. Just for your information i have access regarding posts to all topic due to VIP membership.

Secondly you have edited the template ( read my previous post twice before you answer) in Ps.

Also saying my opinion is not spamming.

Btw i can make something like that for fun kiddo.

Grow up before it;s too late. Editing a ripped template can not be called "my design".

Regards.

nothing to do whit coding just copy paste not more dude its easy to copy the website from offical

and secon no 1 will use it just a info if any 1 use it he is just stupid for sure i dont play at a server whit a stolen website

Just grow up. Just for your information i have access regarding posts to all topic due to VIP membership.

Secondly you have edited the template ( read my previous post twice before you answer) in Ps.

Also saying my opinion is not spamming.

Btw i can make something like that for fun kiddo.

Grow up before it;s too late. Editing a ripped template can not be called "my design".

Regards.

`iAndre, dear kid, i really dont know why i the hell i am telling to you anything, is it becouse i like you or what.... hmmmm

But first thing i should tell you and last , get a brain , get glasses and get a life.

You think the whole world is here inside this forum ? I am really sorry becouse of you :(

No more messages for you....

nothing to do whit coding just copy paste not more dude its easy to copy the website from offical

and secon no 1 will use it just a info if any 1 use it he is just stupid for sure i dont play at a server whit a stolen website

Ok its just copy paste , its easy to copy paste i agree , and no1 will use it for sure . We are ok now ?

1) images are not yours

2)All of them has the same style....

I told already images are not mine and that i used those from official website, the style and the codes are not same. We are ok now ?

What a no lifers , just spamming over the forum, i just cannot believe that so stupid kidos exist ....

And for your informations i already got 4 interested guys , so please cry me a river jealous kids.